Date

I Met Him when He Almost Killed Me

It was a breezy Tuesday, you were alone at the hospital room lazily flipping through a magazine.

You sighed and glanced up at the wall clock, *Ugh. Darn Key and his dance practices.* You thought.

You were bored and lonely and SHINee was at their usual practices. Key had been missing out on too many of them so he had to make up for his absences.

Key wasn't an official idol but SHINee performed a lot at amusement parks, restaurants, ect.

There was suddenly a soft knock at the door, *Key oppa?* You hopefully looked up but your shoulders slightly deflated when Hyuna, your dad, and Joon walked in.

You were happy to see them but you missed Key. *Aigoo ~~~~! Stop being so selfish! Key oppa can't be stuck to you like glue!* You mentally scolded yourself.

"Appa! Unnie! Oppa!" You beamed. They each hugged you.

"We just came to check up on you." Hyuna smiled, her hand in Joon's hand.

"Oh, thank you. I was really bored too." You made a face.

"When are you getting discharged? Me and Hyuna want to take you out for bubble tea, your favorite!" Joon grinned.

"Hmm, I think in 2 weeks I'll be discharged and I can't wait! You're paying this time Joon oppa!" You stuck your tongue out at him.

He chuckled and ruffled your hair, "Arasso." He nodded.

Your dad fixed your hair, "How are you? Are you feeling better? Sorry appa can't check on you as much and keep you company. Work is just too much of a handfull." He sighed.

You frowned, "Don't worry appa! I'm honestly peachy perfect! The same happy and cheerful ~~~~~!" You smiled widely.

"That's my girl." Your dad proudly said.

After half an hour of chit chat, the three decided to separate ways.

"Take care and eat properly arasso?" Your dad warned. You nodded and hugged him.

"Don't fall for a hot doctor okay?" Hyuna joked. You laughed and nodded, *I already have my Almighty Key.*

"Don't forget. Bubble tea, my treat, arasso?" Joon smiled. You grinned and baid everyone goodbye.

You sat back in bed and sighed, "Alone. Again." You said to yourself.

After 20 minutes of singing SHINee's new song to yourself, there came another soft knock at the door.

*Who is that? The nurses already did their checkup and gave me food.* You thought.

"Come in~" You called. A very familiar person walked in through the door.

Your eyes lit up automatically, "Key oppa!"

"Hi baby." He pecked you on the lips and sat down next to you.

"What are you doing here? What about practice?" You asked.

"Pretended I was sick." Key waved the matter away. You slapped his arm, "That's bad!" You scolded.

"What about if I told you I did that because I wanted to take you out on a date?" He mumbled as he buried his face in the crook of your neck.

You softly gasped and smiled widely, "Really?" You asked.

He nodded, "My cutie deserves it." He pinched your nose and beamed.

*My very first date! And with Key oppa too!* You clapped excitedly.

------------------------

I'm extremely sorry for my lack of updates lately.

I had midterms today and I spent all of yesterday studying for it AND I have midterms tomorrow too! TT___TT

BUT, I bring you good news! :'D

On Friday, I will update this story and my other stories (as usual) and then I will be making another fic starring Junhyung of Beast! ^^

And if I can't on Friday, the latest that I will post this new fanfic up is Saturday.