Jealous loser

I Met Him when He Almost Killed Me

Key held a bouquet of red roses in his right hand as he walked to your hospital room.

He'd never felt so nervous and scared to approach you.

He gulped and open the door slowly.  *How can I confess to her if I'm not sure if she liked me to?* He asked himself.

He was about to open the door fully and walk inside when he heard your voice talking.

He looked at you through the creek of the semi-opened door. You were talking on your phone.

Key was about to walk in anyway when he heard a certain word.

'Oppa'.

He froze and remained in his spot. *Oppa? She doesn't have a brother. Who is she talking to?* He wondered, getting jealous.

"Joon Oppa! I miss you! Come visit me at the hospital okay?" You said through your cell phone.

Key gritted his teeth. *Joon Oppa? Sounds like a loser.* He thought, childishly.

"Haha, Okay. I promise I'll eat healthy and stay positive! Fighting!" You made a fist even though the man through the phone couldn't see you.

*Psh. Eat healthy? Stay positive? Who is he? Her father?* Key scoffed.

"Arasso. Take care and you eat healthy too! If you eat too much dukkbokki and ramen, you're going to lose those washboard abs." You joked and giggled.

*Ugh. I need a barf bag.* Key rolled his eyes.

He looked down at the bouquet of red roses. He sighed, *This has no use if she already has a guy in her life.* He walked away and threw the roses away in a nearby trash can.

He didn't even get to hear the next thing you said.

"Arasso. Bye Joon Oppa! Take care of Hyuna Unnie alright? You two have fun on your date~" You smiled and hung up after his reply.

You leaned back on your bed and looked up at the ceiling.

You blew a raspberry. *Where is Key Oppa? He's usually here by now.*

Just then, you received a text message.

'Sorry I couldn't come today ~~~~~~. I have to visit my family today and then I have a very long practice afterwards. -Your Key Oppa'

You sighed, "But I'll be so bored without you oppa..."

You didn't know that the text message Key sent was nothing but a lie.

He was actually just sitting on his bed, cuddled up with his cat, being a jealous wreck.