Finding you

I Met Him when He Almost Killed Me

Your hands never left the wheel of your wheel chair as you looked almost everywhere in the park for Key.

The sky rumbled and grey clouds appeared out of nowhere.

You buttoned up your cardigan as you continued looking for Key.

People sent you looks of pity as you passed by them. It was a heartbreaking to see a handy capped girl looking so desperate while wheeling herself around the park, especially when it was about to rain.

*Oh no! It's going to rain! I have to find Key oppa, quick!* You went even faster.

You passed by the lake, the area for dog walking, the picnic site, and even the portable potties.

You sighed deeply and blew on your bangs.

"Key oppa! KEY OPPA!" You called, but you only received weird looks from children and their parents.

Soon, almost everybody left the park and you were basically alone.

Meanwhile, Key was drinking soju at a nearby street vendor.

"My girlfriend dumped me and now my friends ditched me." Key chuckled bitterly.

"What a wonderful week so far." He gulped down another shot of soju.

"Ahjumma! Another bottle please!" He called.

An elderly woman walked up to him and frowned, "I'm afraid you've had too much. I think you should go home young man." She said.

Key waved it away, "I'm a good drinker ahjumma. See? I'm not even drunk yet?" He giggled a little.

She sighed and went to get him another bottle of soju.

-------------

You desperately wheeled yourself back home as you passed by a street vendor under a tent.

*Maybe some soju would ease my problems...* You thought and walked into the tent.

A figure spotted your eye as you stared at him.

He was wearing a black hoodie that covered most of his face and there were about 3 bottles of soju on his table.

He felt eyes on him and looked up at you.

When the two of you met eyes, you softly gasped.

"Key oppa..." You whispered.