When he popped the question (part 2)

I Met Him when He Almost Killed Me

Key parked the car at the hospital that you used to stay at.

"What's all of this Key oppa? Why are we here?" You asked.

"You'll see later. Put this blindfold on first." He gave you a pink blindfold and you stared at it.

You chuckled nervously, "I'm sort of scared."

He laughed softly, "Don't be, just put it on and trust me." He winked.

You put the blindfold on as Key was getting out of the car. He took your wheelchair out of the truck and wheeled it to the passenger seat door.

He opened the door and lifted you up from the seat. He then placed you gently on the wheelchair and started pushing you to the hospital entrance after locking his car.

You smiled at the familiar scent of the hospital. It was true that you didn't enjoy being locked up in room 451 all day long having tests being done on you but you enjoyed the kind nurses and doctors there and you actually made a lot of friends there.

Key wheeled you into the elevator and went up to the fourth floor.

When the doors opened, he pushed you into room 451.

The room where everything started.

The room where you two met.

The room where love was created.

The room where he gave his heart to you.

The room, where you will finally be able to call yourself 'Mrs. Kim'.

Room 451 was decorated with pink and red flower petals scattered all around the place. The beds and equipment were decorated with white and cream colored streamers.

SHINee, nurses, and doctors stood in the middle of the room with big, excited smiles on their faces.

Key smiled and bent down to whisper in your ear, "Suprise baby."

He took off the blindfold and your eyes widened in shock.

"Hi ~~~~~!" Everyone smiled.

"Um, hi guys. What's going on?" You blinked.

Your eyes turned into the size of golf balls when Key bent down in front of you.

*Omo! Is he going to-*

"Choi ~~~~~. I have not much to say other than three simple words. I love you. I've loved you for long enough to know that I want to live with you for the rest of my life. I want to grow old with you. I want to have children with you. I want to marry you, ~~~~~. Will you marry me?" He asked with pure sincerity in his eyes.

Everyone silently squealed with excitement.

A tear slipped down your face and you smiled while wiping it away.

"Of course oppa." You breathed out.

Everyone broke out into screams, squeals of joy, and hugs.

You giggled as Key took you into his embrace and kissed you passionately. You kissed him back blissfully and smiled into the kiss.

"CONGRATS! NOW LET'S PARTY!" Jonghyun yelled and popped some champagne.

After drinking champagne, SHINee sang a romantic song, you all danced, and the rest of the night was just pure fun and filled with happiness.

You were singing along with Taemin to the music when Key wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you away from the maknae.

"I'm so glad that you're mine." He whispered and kissed your temple.

You smiled up at him, "I've always been yours Key oppa."

He smiled widely, "So... when should our wedding be? I'm thinking about two months from now." He said cheekily.

You grinned, "Sounds like a plan." You giggled.

-----------

Hey guys! I am SO SO SO sorry that I haven't updated in a whole week.

-bows apologetically-

I had 2 quizs in algebra, a big test in earth and space science honors, a band test, and a whole bunch of other stuff was going on too.

But I promise that it'll never happen again (unless I have to go on hiatus)