Fight

I Met Him when He Almost Killed Me

Key held the small cheesecake in his hands as he walked to your room.

*Oh Kibum, you're such a romantic.* He smiled, pleased, as he opened your door.

To his shock, you were sitting on your bed, sobbing your heart out.

He dropped the cake and ran over to your side.

"Baby! What happened?! Why are you crying?!" He asked and shook you. You yanked away from his grip harshly. "Go away!" You shouted.

He blinked, stunned. "Baby, what's wrong? Did I do something?" He asked.

"I can't believe I was so dense." You muttered. "Huh?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "I can't believe I actually trusted you when you were using me just for good publicity!" You yelled, sickened with Key.

"What are you talking about?! I would never do that!" He protested.

"LIAR! YOU USED YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND AND NOW YOU'RE USING ME! YOU SICK PERSON!" You yelled, outraged.

"WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU THINK THAT I WOULD DO THAT?!" He fumed.

"Your ex! That's who! She came and told me all about your sick little scheme!" You pointed an accusing finger at him.

"So this is how it is huh? My own girlfriend doesn't even trust me." He scoffed.

Your eyebrows pinched together. "What are you implying Kim Kibum?" You challenged.

"I told you that Son Mikhyo was a ruthless and sick . It's obvious that she was lying just to get her revenge on me!" He yelled, irritated.

"But even if that is true oppa, what was your reason for finding me? What was your reason to visit me in this hospital room when you didn't even know me?" You asked, your body trembling.

He stayed quiet, he didn't know how to tell you that it was just destined for him to find you. There was just something in his heart that told him "go find this Choi ~~~~~ girl".

"See? You did it out of guilt didn't you? Or was it for the press?" Your bottom lip shook.

"NO! GOD DAMN! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BELIEVE ME?!" He roared.

"BECAUSE THE EVIDENCE SPOKE FOR YOU! KIM KIBUM, YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH ME OUT OF GUILT! I REFUSE TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP BUILT OUT OF GUILT AND LIES!" You screamed.

Key stepped back, a rush of emotions filled within him, "I gotta go, I need to think. I need to think about this relationship. I need to find that Mikhyo !" He turned around to walk out of the door.

"Too late." You whispered. He faced you and frowned, "What?"

"She left for Paris already, for the rest of her life. So you can forget about anything that you were going to tell her. Maybe you should just leave while I clear my mind. For now, I think that we should take a break." You said, a tear slipping down your face.

He gulped, "Fine." He said coldly.

With that, he stormed out of the room, leaving your fragile body crying in the lonely hospital room.