To keep his reputation

I Met Him when He Almost Killed Me

Mikhyo walked to the front desk. "Hello, I was wondering where Choi ~~~~~~'s room is." She faked smiled.

"It's room 451 but visiting hours are over Miss." The nurse said kindly.

"I know but..." Mikhyo faked sadness.

"My flight for Paris leaves in three and half hours and I might not ever get to see my dongsaeng ~~~~~~ ever again." She whimpered.

"Omo, then of course you may see her! Oh poor thing." The elderly nurse sympathetically said.

Mikhyo sniffled, "Thank you, oh kind ahjumma." She walked away from the desk and smirked. *Foolish woman.*

She arrived at room 451 and opened the door to reveal you sitting there, watching the latest drama.

*Psh, I'm way better than her. Choi ~~~~~~, I won't go easy on you just because you're crippled.*

She opened the door wider and strode in. You looked up and bowed, "Hello. How may I help you?" You greeted.

"I'm Son Mikhyo. I'm here regarding your boyfriend, Key." Mikhyo said.

"M-Mikhyo? You're his e-ex girlfriend?" You asked, shocked. She nodded.

"I'm not here to harass you or anything." She lied. You blinked, "May I ask why you're here then?" You asked kindly.

"Well, I came to warn you of who Kim Kibum really is." She clucked her tongue. "Aigoo, you're such a pretty and nice girl but you have no idea why Key is really dating you." She continued to lie.

You shook your head, "I'm sure that information is not necessary. Key oppa is really sweet and he loves me very much." You smiled.

She 'tsked', "Oh really? Sweety, I've known Key for eight years now. I was his best friend before we even started dating. I know his ways." She eyed you closely.

You opened your mouth but she cut you off, "Just like he had a reason to date me, he has a reason to date you. Do you want to know his reason for getting involved with me?" She asked.

You knew that Key wasn't that type of person but you nodded anyway.

She smirked, "For money of course. He was too poor to chase after his music career so his only resort was to use me for dirty cash. Being the naive girl I was, I complied. And after a year of dating, he finally accomplished his goal, and dumped me like yesterday's left over takeout food." She sighed.

"No. No, I'm sure Key oppa wouldn't do that ever! He would never!" You yelled.

"Oh, but he did my dear. And I might even know why he's with you." She continued.

You frowned, "Look Mikhyo-sshi, if all you're going to do is talk bad about my boyfriend, I suggest you should leave." You said firmly.

She smiled an evil and sick smile, "Don't worry, I'd be glad to. But, I have to deliver you this one piece of information." She said.

"W-what?" You stuttered.

"Your precious Key oppa is only dating you out of guilt. You met him from a car accident right?" She asked. You slowly nodded.

"Aigoo, that jerk. He felt so bad because of your injury, you know. People never stopped harassing him because he was the cause of your paralyzed leg. He even landed the front cover of a newspaper for what he did to you." She shook her head, ashamed.

Your eyes widened in horror, "NO! Key oppa would never do that to me!" You shouted.

"Yes he would! He's only dating you out of guilt and for his sick reputation that he wanted to keep so bad! The press was eating him alive with their insults. You were only a community service to him Choi ~~~~~~. After he started dating you, the public finally left him alone. He only got involved with you so he would be able to get away from the attention, hate, and insults from the people of Seoul!" She spat out.

Tears streamed down your face, "No..." You whispered.

*Key wouldn't do that to me, would he? He wouldn't date me just to prove to the public that he was a good man. He wouldn't date me just because of the stupid press!* Your head started spinning in circles.

"I'm only trying to help you. Now I'll be going. If Key asks where I am, tell him that I'll be in Paris, for the rest of my life." She smirked evilly and strode off.

Tears continued to fall down your pale face.

*Key oppa, I didn't know that you were this type of person...* You sobbed.