While it was raining

I Met Him when He Almost Killed Me

"~~~~~." His eyes widened as he stood up.

It was now pouring outside and the ahjumma was cleaning up the place.

The ahjumma was about to walk over to Key but stopped when she saw you. She assumed that you were his girlfriend and left you two to work things out.

You wheeled yourself closer to him, "You shouldn't be drinking like this." You softly chided.

He coldly looked away, "What do you care? You're not my girlfriend anymore." He said.

Your heart slightly cracked at his words but you forced a smile, "How can you say that? Of course I am." You took his hand in yours.

He looked into your eyes with a hurt expression, "Oh really? Aren't you afraid that I'm only using you?" He scoffed.

You shook your head, "I know that Mikhyo was lying. I'm sorry that I ever doubted you. I should have believed you instead of her. SHINee told me everything and I know that you were never using me. I know that you love me for who I am." You tenderly said.

His heart fluttered at your words, "I'm sorry that I snapped at you. I'm also sorry for being a horrible boyfriend." He looked down in shame.

You reached up and lifted his chin up, "No, baby. You're an amazing boyfriend and you did nothing wrong." You scolded lightly, tears building up in your eyes.

Key crouched down and wiped your tears away with his thumb, "Why are you crying cupcake?" He asked and kissed your cheeks.

You sniffled, "Because I'm happy." You answered.

"Me too baby, me too." Key brought his lips to your soft ones and kissed you passionately.

A minute later, he backed away, "So does this mean that we're back together?" He asked.

You smiled, "We were never apart."

You claimed his lips for yourself and wrapped your arms around his neck.

He blissfully kissed you back and his arms made their way around your waist.

The rain continued to fall but the sky became brighter.

------------------------------------------

To be honest, I was going to make the conflict last longer but come on, ~~~~~~ is already in a wheel chair. I didn't want to make the story too depressing ><