Moving in

I Met Him when He Almost Killed Me

"Stop barking Mikhyo!" You scolded as you set down the heavy box.

Mikhyo whimpered and stopped barking at the scary cardboard boxes.

Key walked in and lifted the box off of the ground, "I told you not to carry any boxes babe." He scolded.

"I wanted to be more of a help." You pouted.

He chuckled, "That's why the movers are here babe. How are you going to be lifting up boxes in a wheelchair? Babo..."

"Okay, this is the last one!" One of the men called out.

You and Key bowed to the men.

"Thank you for your hard work." You both thanked them and paid them before they left.

"We should have just moved this stuff in ourselves! It's just my clothes and some other stuff. It's not like this is a brand new apartment!" You slapped Key's arm.

"Ow!" He rubbed it.

"You're in a wheelchair and I'm too goodlooking for that type of hard work." He flipped his hair.

"Aigoo. When will you stop being a diva?" You muttered.

"When you stop nagging." He said under his breath.

"I hear you!" You glared at him.

"Love you too baby~" He made kissy faces at you and you rolled your eyes.

"Now let's go organize this stuff and set up Mikhyo's bed, food, and such." You said.

"No, no, no. You're not moving a finger. You just sit on the couch, watch TV, and look pretty, arasso?" He winked at you.

"No fair! I wanna help!" You whined.

"Aigoo, my big baby." He kissed your cheek and ran off with boxes in his arms.

You smiled to yourself, *That's my perfect boyfriend right there.*

After finally settling in to Key's apartment, he carried you to his room and set you on the bed.

"I'm dirty Key. Let me bathe first before I sleep." You got back on your wheelchair.

"Want me to join you?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

You shook your head frantically, "ert!"

He laughed as you quickly fled into the bathroom.

After you finished freshing up, he went in the bathroom to shower and such.

After you both were done with everything, you both got into his bed.

You snuggled into the comfy blanket and Key's chest.

He smiled and kissed the top of your head. You looked up at him and smiled, "It's like we're married." You said giddily.

He grinned, "I can totally picture myself calling you 'yeobbo'."

You giggled and kissed his nose, "I'm glad that we finally moved in together. Now, you'll be the last voice that I hear when I go to bed and the first one I hear when I wake up."

He squeezed your waist, "That sounds perfect." He said cheekily.

"Key oppa... I love you." You mumbled before falling asleep in his arms.

He tenderly kissed your forehead, "I love you too, my angel."