I have to meet her

I Met Him when He Almost Killed Me

Both you and Key were in the hospital. You were in separate rooms though. You were still unconscious.

Your dad and your best friend were in the hospital with tears in their eyes and worried looks on their faces.

You dad never stopped praying. Your mom had died and you were the only person in his life.

How could he live without his precious daughter?

Your best friend, Hyuna, held a tight grip on your hand. *Please ~~~~~, don't leave me bestie. Stay with me and your dad.* She pleaded.

Meanwhile, Key wasn't in a bad condition like you were and only had a couple of scratches and bruises.

His friends, SHINee, his parents, and his grandma walked in the room.

"Aigoo my Kibummie. Are you feeling okay? Are you in pain?" His grandma asked.

He shook his head and smiled.

"Thank goodness you're alright. We heard that there was another victim of the car accident. She's in a bad condition right now. It's all that truck's fault." Jonghyun gritted his teeth.

"Truck? Can someone please explained exactly what happened to me?" Key asked.

"While you were on the road, a truck swerved and hit you. The impact was so strong that your car flew and landed on another car. I don't know her exact age but she's in her mid twenties. Something went terribly wrong with her right leg and they're doing tests right now." Onew explained.

Key softly gasped, "I have to meet that girl." He spoke.

Everybody looked at him, confused.

 "I feel like...it's my fault." He whispered.

"But it's not your fault sweetie. It was that man in the truck's fault." His mom his hair.

"But still. I was in the car that landed on hers. I have to see if she's alright." Key said firmly.

"Arasso. You can meet her once she gains consciousnos." His mom whispered.

He nodded and his eyes fell.

"Let's give him some rest guys." Key's dad led everybody out of the room.

Key woke up several hours later.

He woke up with wide eyes.

He pressed the button for the nurses to come.

A nurse rushed in, "Is there anything wrong?!" She asked.

"No, but there is something I need to know immediately." He spoke. She looked at him weirdly.

"There was another victim of the car accident. What is her name? What hospital room is she in?" He asked.

"I'm sorry-"

"Tell me!" He growled. He had never felt like this before. Something in his heart demanded that he must go see this girl.

He had to see if she was okay. He had to know that she was going to make it out alive. He wasn't just going to leave her even though he didn't know her.

The nurse sighed. "Her name is Choi ~~~~~~. She's in room 451. But you can only see her when she's awake and when you're ready to be discharged." She warned and left the room.

*Choi ~~~~~. Room 451. Choi ~~~~~. Room 451.* He repeated it in his head.

He made sure that it was tattooed in to his brain before he could finally fall asleep.