Framed.

I Met Him when He Almost Killed Me

Key took the city bus home. His car was still, well, a mess.

His face was still red as he sat down at a single seat.

He stared at the painting and his heart rate slowed down.

The beautiful, bright colors, how her passion and love for painting practically oozed out of the simple painting, how it was almost as beautiful as her...

*Now that I think about it, what I almost did in the hospital... I don't regret it at all.* Key smiled at the thought of kissing you.

Just when he could jump to conclusions about his feelings for you, his phone vibrated.

From: Dinohead

'Me and Minho are coming over in 15 min. Why don't you go ahead and get dinner ready for us?'

Key scowled at the text message from his best friend. He put his phone in his pocket, not even bothering to reply.

When he got home, Jonghyun and Minho was standing in from of his apartment door.

"No dinner yet? Aish. I hate waiting." He 'tsked'. Key made a motion of slapping him and he shrunk away behind the tall Minho.

Minho smirked, "Sup." He greeted coolly. "Sup." Key said and opened the door with his key.

"I want ramen yeobbo~!" Jonghyun declared as he sat down on the couch and made himself comfortable.

"Make it yourself." Key bluntly stated. Minho laughed, pushed Jonghyun's foot out of the way, and also sat down on the couch. "What's that?" He pointed to the painting Key was still holding.

Key held up the painting and proudly smiled. "It's pretty huh?" He asked.

"Yeah. Is it another confession from a girl or something?" Jonghyun asked. "Nope. I wish..." Key started.

*Wait, what?! I wish?! Omo, why did I say that...* Key face palmed himself.

"You wish? So it is from a girl! Who is it?!" Jonghyun piped up. "No one. Hey Minho, did you do something with your hair? It looks fluffier." Key tried to avoid the subject.

Minho rolled his eyes, "No . You made me get a haircut yesterday. So who's this girl huh?" He smirked.

"Ugh. Just the girl from the car accident." Key shrugged. Minho and Jonghyun looked shocked at first.

"Really? You like her?" Jonghyun asked. "Well I'm not sure yet. And what are you trying to say? Is she not good enough for your taste?" Key sent Jonghyun an ice cold diva stare.

Jonghyun grimaced and looked away, "No. It's just... she seems different. And she has a lot of... health conditions now and I can really tell how you love to take care of her. It's nice seeing this softer side of you." Jonghyun smiled.

"She is different. She's... amazing." Key trailed off. Minho gave him a weird look. "Dude you totally like her." He said.

"You think?" Key asked. "Of course. It's so obvious. You're hooked." Minho leaned back on the couch.

*I guess I do have a crush on ~~~~~~. And I don't mind at all.* Key smiled softly when he thought of your smiling face.

"But it doesn't seem like a regular crush. Are you possibly... in love with her?" He asked slowly.

"What?! No way! Key, the diva, doesn't fall in love that easily." Key panicked and ran in to the kitchen to avoid the conversation.

Minho and Jonghyun shared glances. "I give him a week until he realizes that he's in love." Jonghyun started.

"I give him two weeks." Minho said. "Bet?" Jonghyun asked. "You're on." Minho smirked and shook his hand.

Key ran out of the kitchen with some nails. "Look what I found! Nails near the counter!" He yelled.

"I can hang ~~~~~~'s painting up with this!" He ran to find a picture frame. He finally came back with a simple brown frame.

"It's ugly but it'll do for now." He smiled, determined.

Jonghyun stared at his best friend, *He's so in love.* He chuckled.

Minho smiled, amused. *This is the start of a beautiful relationship I can tell.*

Jonghyun and Minho watched 'Star King' while slurping on their ramen, made by Minho.

Key was finally done with his framing. He stepped back and stared at the picture.

*It's crooked. Again! Damn.* He started all over again.

Jonghyun and Minho had stopped offering to help since Key was so insistent that he did it on his own.

He stepped back from the picture the 4th time.

He grinned from ear to ear. *Perfect! It's beautiful!*

The painting now was a part of his home and you, were now a part of his heart.

-------------------------

Is the story boring so far? It probably is. I'm sorry D: