Special Visitors (part 2)

I Met Him when He Almost Killed Me

"We're here to set things straight." Jonghyun said.

"About what?" You tried to act nonchalant.

"About you and Key hyung." Taemin frowned.

You looked down, "So you guys heard huh?" You asked.

"You bet. And we're hear to tell you that you should give Key a chance. Everything that Mikhyo said was false. Key didn't do all of that stuff. And she's so stupid because they're was never any bad publicity for Key." Onew stated.

You curiously tilted your head, "So... everything Mikhyo said was... lies?" You asked.

The six of them nodded.

"Please tell me the whole story between Mikhyo and Key." You asked.

Minho took a deep breath, "Well Mikhyo was the one who used Key. She was in an arrange marriage with a man fifteen years older than her. She used her best friend Key, to get out of the arrange marriage. They dated for some time until Key found out about her little plan. Then, he broke up with her. She was so pissed so she vowed to get her revenge on him or some like that." Minho explained.

"And that's just the short version." Jonghyun shook his head and chuckled.

You bit your lip in guilt, "I'm such a terrible girlfriend. I blamed him for everything." You lowered your head in shame.

Minra sat next to you and lifted up your chin. She then hugged you and whispered, "You're not a terrible girlfriend. Don't beat up yourself about it. Things like this happen." She comforted you.

You sniffled, "But what about Key dating me out of guilt? He probably only even approached me because he felt bad for me..." You whispered.

"No noona, that's not true. When he first even heard of you, he couldn't get you out of his mind. He kept on saying that he had to meet you and that his heart was telling him to come and see you or something like that.  It was really creepy but I guess he was right." Taemin smiled brightly.

Your heart fluttered and you smiled softly, *I'm sorry I ever doubted you Key oppa...*

You smiled at the six people in front of you, "Thank you so much guys. You're the best friends ever!" You cheered.

They all chuckled, "Don't waste time thanking us, go to Key!" Jonghyun said and grinned.

"Huh?" You tilted your head to the side.

"He thinks that he'll be meeting us at the park down the street. Go to him and make things right ~~~~~." Minra said softly.

Tears built up in your eyes as you gratefully looked at them, "Thank you so much." You whispered and ran out of your apartment with animal-like speed.

Onew chuckled, "They grow up so fast." He said and pretended to wipe a tear away.

"Oh stop being so dramatic hyung." Minho rolled his eyes and the TV to a sports channel.

"I wonder if noona has banana milk~" Taemin walked over to the fridge.

Jonghyun closed his eyes on the couch and started napping.

"Aigoo, you can't just invade her home like this!" Minra scolded.

"Minra noona! I found leftover pasta in the fridge! Let's heat it up and eat it!" Taemin called out from the kitchen.

Minra brightened up and walked to the kitchen, "Is there garlic bread too?" She asked.

Onew shook his head, "Aigoo."

"Baby! There's fried chicken in the fridge too!" Minra called out.

Onew's face shot up and he sprinted to the kitchen, almost falling flat on his face.

"I'm okay!" He raised his hand and smiled like a dork.

--------------------------------------

Hey guys! Just a note, when I say that ~~~~~ is running or walking, I mean that she is wheeling herself. I don't want to just put 'she wheeled herself away' or something like that all of the time. I hope you understand ^^