When he popped the question (part 1)

I Met Him when He Almost Killed Me

"So what's for lunch guys?" Joon said as he waltzed in Key's apartment, with Hyuna following right behind. In her arms was their beautiful baby girl.

Key groaned, "Go away with your crying baby~" He buried himself into the couch pillows.

"Yah! Kim Kibum, wake up from your nap and do something useful!" You called from the kitchen and started cooing over Hyuna and Joon's precious baby girl and kissed her cheek.

"Yes ma'am." Key grumbled and went to wash his face.

As he passed by Joon, the older male laughed, "Whipped." Joon teased.

"Joon! Come here and feed Eunbi!" Hyuna ordered.

"Yes honey~" He pouted.

"Now who's whipped?" Key smirked, receiving a smack on the back of the head, courtesy of Joon.

You were neatly making sandwiches at the table while humming a soft tune to yourself.

Hyuna and Joon sat down at the table, the baby girl already fast asleep in her stroller.

"So, how's life with Key? He probably nags like an elderly wife and is a raging neat freak huh?" Joon asked.

"I can hear you!" Key yelled from upstairs.

You all laughed and and Hyuna leaned towards you.

"So, when do you think he's going to pop the big question?" She asked.

"I have no idea. It's only been a year while we've been dating. We have time unnie, don't worry." You reassured.

She frowned, "But I want to be a godmother!" She pouted.

You flushed red, "Yah! Unnie! Being engaged and having babies are two totally different subjects! Let's leave it at that."

Joon grabbed a sandwich and took a big bite into it, "He better not wait too long if knows what's good for him. I was suppose to pop the question six whole months after Hyuna pressured me into doing it. So, I ended up proposing earlier because of this pushy woman right here."

"Yah! You are so not getting any tonight." Hyuna crossed her arms.

"Damn! Me and my big mouth!" Joon cursed and the two of you girls giggled.

Key came downstairs and smiled, "I have to take ~~~~~ out to somewhere important so do you two mind?" He asked.

"Not at all. We'll stay here and watch movies." Hyuna beamed and went to get the microwave popcorn.

"I'll get the horror movies and just in case Eunbi wakes up, I'll have the Barbie and Sesame Street ready too." Joon grinned.

You and Key both chuckled, "Go get dressed babe." He said and pecked your cheek.

"For what? Where are we going oppa?" You asked.

"Somewhere special." He grinned.

You pouted, "He never tells me anything." You grumbled under your breath and wheeled yourself to the bedroom.

You changed into a white dress with pink floral patterns all over it. You put on light makeup and threw on some plain white flats.

You wheeled out of the bedroom and smiled at Key. He smiled back, "You look beautiful baby. Let's go now." He pushed your wheel chair out of the apartment and out of the apartment building to his new car.

He carried you onto the passenger's seat and buckled your seat belt on for you.

He put your wheelchair in the trunk and got into the driver's seat.

He put his seat belt on and smiled charmingly at you.

"You're never going to forget this day baby." He winked.