Can I meet your friends?

I Met Him when He Almost Killed Me

You and Key were sitting on your bed playing Angry Birds on his new iPad.

"Oppa, who got you this?" You asked. "My friend, Siwon, got a raise from his boss and he bought almost all of his dongsaengs some pretty expensive gifts. He's a male model." Key answered.

"Oh.." You nodded. *Key has very nice friends.* You thought.

The game was interrupted by the beep of Key's phone.

He paused the game and took out his phone. "Looks like I got a text from Onew hyung."

He read the text message and replied quickly. He put his phone back into his pocket and unpaused the game.

"Oppa?" You said. "Hmm?" He looked at you.

"Who are those 4 guys that you always talk to? Are they your best friends?" You asked.

"Yeah, they're my best friends. I've known them ever since I was an infant." He smiled.

"Can I... meet them?" You asked.

"Uhh... sure I guess." Key said.

You beamed, "Because Oppa's friends are my friends too!"

He chuckled and affectionately pinched your cheek.

-----

Later that afternoon, SHINee entered the hospital.

"What was it? Room 441?" Jonghyun scratched his head. 

"No, I'm pretty sure it was 451..." Minho said.

While Jonghyun and Minho were arguing about what hospital room you and Key were located at, Taemin was having his cheeks pinched to death by elderly women in wheel chairs, and Onew was staring at the Cafeteria sign, yearning for his precious chicken.

"Let's just ask the nurse!" Jonghyun threw his hands up in the air.

After asking the receptionist at the front desk which room Choi ~~~~~~ was located at, they went into the elevator to the 4th floor.

Onew was humming a song about chicken, Jonghyun was texting some chick he met yesterday at the mall, and Minho was just staring into space with an unreadable expression.

"Hey guys, why does it feel like we forgot something?" Minho spoke up.

"Yeah! I think we should've gotten some chicken tenders at the cafeteria!" Onew cheered.

"Oh yeah, I should go get that hot nurse's number." Jonghyun snapped his fingers.

"No, none of those." Minho rolled his eyes and continued thinking.

"!" Minho yelled. "Taemin!"

Onew and Jonghyun looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Crap! We forgot our maknae!" They yelled in unison.