Onew meets a pretty nurse~

I Met Him when He Almost Killed Me

The three men raced back downstairs and found Taemin being sufficated with hugs by old ladies.

Jonghyun ran over to save his son.

He carefully pulled Taemin away from the women and smiled kindly.

"Sorry ahjummas but we have to go." He bowed and quickly fled from the scene with the maknae.

Minho joined the two but Onew was a little bit too slow.

An ahjumma grabbed him by the arm.

"Hello young boy, Oh my! So handsome!" The old ladies cooed over the handsome leader.

He sheepishly smiled, "Thank you, I should get going now-"

"Aigoo, you're so skinny. Let us ahjummas take you to the cafeteria and buy you some food." The lady offered.

"I do like chicken tenders." Onew smiled like a little kid.

"Yah! Lee Jinki, you dork!" Jonghyun dragged the chicken obsessed leader away by the ear and waved at the old ladies kindly.

The 4 of them headed into the elevator once again.

Taemin rubbed his cheek and pouted, "I can't believe you forgot me!" He complained.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and Minho snickered.

"That lady was going to buy me free chicken!" He wailed.

"Oh be quiet hyung. We'll make a stop at KFC when we head back to the dorm." Minho said. Onew's eyes lit up right away.

The elevator doors opened and they piled out. They walked down the hallways to room 451.

While walking down the hallway, Onew slipped on his own two feet.

Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin looked at each other and sang, "Onew Condition~"

They whistled and walked away. "YAH! Oh I'm fine! I didn't break any bones!" Onew yelled sarcastically and got up.

He walked with a slight limp to room 451 which was all the way at the end of the hall, a long walk away.

He sighed and continued walking/limping painfully.

"Omo! Are you okay?!" A young nurse ran up to him and took him by the arm.

Onew blushed at how pretty the nurse was and nodded quickly.

"Yes, I'm alright. Thank you." Onew smiled and began to limp away. He lost balance and almost fell.

The nurse clucked her tounge and grabbed him by the arm, "Let's go~ You are in no condition to walk around like that."

The pretty nurse walked Onew over to an empty hospital rooms and started examining his ankle, "Looks like you sprung your ankle. You'll need to give it about 2 weeks of rest. I can give you a cast to make it better. I'll just go get a doctor to help me with this." She smiled.

Onew's heart rate sped up by her gorgeous smile but he quickly cleared his throat.

"I hope you don't mind me asking nurse, but what is your name?" Onew asked.

The nurse smiled sweetly, "Minra, Park Minra." She answered.

"That's a nice name." Onew complimented. She blushed, "Thank you."

Onew and Minra ended up talking until night after Onew was treated with a cast.

-----------

This chapter was suppose to be about ~~~~~~ metting SHINee but I'll save that for the next chapter.

I wanted some other romance in this fic to make it more interesting ^^

Subscribe and Comment arasso? :] <3