Falling for him over Angry Birds

I Met Him when He Almost Killed Me

Key skipped out of the hospital, literally. He fist pumped, "YEAH! She doesn't have a boyfriend with abs!" He cheered loudly.

People walking by gave him weird stares. "Look mommy! It's a mental man!" An adorable little boy pointed to Key.

His mom scolded him, "Yah Howon, don't talk about crazy strangers like that." She dragged him away.

Key rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed. He quickly became happy again as he thought of you being single.

*I can confess to her now! With nothing to worry about!... except for the fact that she might not like me back.* He sighed but kept hopeful.

The next day, he walked into room 451 with high hopes. He planned to confess to you on Friday, which was tomorrow.

You put your book down and greeted him. He nodded and beamed at you as a response.

"I'm bored and I can't go outside because it's raining." You whined.

"It's called an umbrella." He chuckled. "Yeah but I won't be able to hold it since I have to push my wheels." You said.

"I'll hold it for you." He sweetly offered. You shook your head, "That's too much of a burden."

*I'd do it for you anyway. I'd do anything for you.* He thought.

You sighed and pouted.

He took out his white smart phone. "Wanna play?" He handed you his phone.

"Play what?" You asked. "Angry birds! What else?" He beamed.

You clapped excitedly and opened up the game.

You watched the yellow bird fly across the screen and hit the wood. Sadly, you didn't kill all of the green pigs.

You gave up on your fifth try and pouted. "Aish! I wish I had more birds! A pink one too!" You said childishly.

He laughed at your cuteness. "Here. I'll help." He extended his arms and put them around you.

He easily defeated the level but you didn't want him to remove his arm for some reason.

"Wait oppa! This level looks hard. Can you do it for me?" You asked. He nodded.

*Aigoo. Why did I just do that?! Stupid ~~~~!* You scolded yourself.

You stared intently at him as he played the game. His manly but girly features were just purely captivating.

*Key Oppa... what would my life be without you?* You wondered.

You continued to watch him.

*You're always so nice to me. You spend everyday with me even though you're so busy. You even skipped your best friend's birthday to go through my first therapy session with me. Am I.... falling for you oppa?* You thought.

He cheered as he finally completed the level.

You automatically smiled.

*I don't mind at all. I don't mind being in love with you at all. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me.*

--------------------------

Hihihi! LOL, I somehow made Hoya pop up in my story again.

Remember when I made him appear in chapter 8 when you were painting the flowers?

Hehe >.<

Anyways, subscribe and comment~ ^^