Finally meeting Onew and his... girlfriend?!

I Met Him when He Almost Killed Me

Your fingers were interlaced with Key's warm ones. You and Key were sitting on your hospital bed, your legs were dangling over the edge of the bed.

Minho and Taemin went home already and Jonghyun was passed out on the couch after many failed attempts of trying to get Nurse Hwang's phone number.

You chuckled at the snoring Jonghyun and Key scoffed.

"Oppa, I'm bored." You pouted. "Hey, I got an idea!" He piped up.

"Let's go visit Onew hyung!" He proclaimed. You clapped, "Good idea oppa!" You kissed Key's cheek.

He grinned and carried you bridal style to your wheelchair. He wheeled you down the hall to room 423.

He pushed the door open to reveal a man in his 20's holding a KFC bucket, chewing on a drumstick.

The man stared at you two before smiling cheekily and waving happily. You giggled and waved back while Key face palmed himself, embarrassed of his hyung.

"Hi, I'm Onew! I would shake your hand but mine are greasy." He sheepishly said. You laughed, "It's okay."

"Aigoo, Onew hyung. Here's a napkin grandpa." Key handed Onew a napkin along with hand sanitizer.

"G-grandpa?" You bursted into a fit of giggles. Key nodded, "That's what we call him. He's like a senile elderly man, who's also as clumsy as a drunk hobo." Key made a face and Onew socked him in the arm.

You wiped a tear away, "Omo~ You guys are funny!"

"So, Onew oppa, why are you in the hospital? What happened to your ankle?" You asked.

"I accidently tripped while heading to your room and sprung my ankle." Onew looked away, embarrassed.

"See, I told you. He's like a walking disaster." Key clucked his tongue and Onew pouted.

"Be quiet Key oppa. That's mean." You scolded. Key grumbled and crossed his arms.

'Whipped!' Onew mouthed to Key as you looked away. Key raised a fist in a threat gesture but quickly put it down when you turned towards Onew.

You were about to start more conversation with the two boys when a nurse entered the room.

"Jinki-ah, you better not have ate all of that chicken!" The nurse entered the room and stopped when she saw you two.

You and Key straightened up and bowed to the nurse. She bowed back and blushed.

"Ah! Minra, I'd like to introduce you to my friends." Onew beamed.

"Key, ~~~~~, this is Minra, my girlfriend." Onew introduced.

Your jaw dropped along with Key's.

"Muh?!" You both said.

"Um, Hello. Nice to meet you." Minra held her hand out.

You cleared your throat and shook her hand, so did Key.

"You two looked very suprised. Is something wrong?" Onew asked.

"No! Not at all! I was just suprised at first. Congratulations!" You beamed happily.

"Actually, I was suprised you could score a girl, let alone a pretty nurse." Key said bluntly.

You pinched is arm and he winced in pain and yelped.

Minra laughed, "I find Jinki's dorkiness absolutely adorable." They nuzzled noses.

Key pretended to gag while you smiled at the new couple.

"Let's leave the two love birds alone Key oppa." You whispered. He nodded eagerly and you two left the room quietly.

"Ew! That was disgusting!" Key complained.

You rolled your eyes, "You're such a hypocrite. You were doing that to me the other day." You pointed out.

"True. So... let's do it again! And let's make out while we're at it!" Key cheered.

You bonked his head lightly and wheeled away from your skin ship loving boyfriend.

"Baby wait for me!" He ran after you.

---------------

 

Yay! Onew has a girlfriend!

Wow~ He fell for Minra so quickly!

Hehe, subscribe and comment guys~! ^^

<33333333