Hope

I Met Him when He Almost Killed Me

Ever since the accident, it was always dark and dreary outside.

You were still unconscious. Tests on your leg were done and final.

Of course your dad and Hyuna were shocked of the results and had a difficult time grasping the thought of it.

They had to accept it though. After all, it could've been much worse.

All that they could do was hope. Hope that you would wake up soon. Hope that you wouldn't be effected by the drastic accident mentally.

They weren't the only ones hoping though.

Key never gave up hope. He made a promise to himself that once you woke up, he'd be by your side.

He hoped that you and him could be friends. He hoped that you wouldn't hate him. He hoped that you would wake up soon to hear his apology.

It sounds weird doesn't it?

Key doesn't even know this girl but all he wants to do is befriend her and talk to her.

Never had he ever felt such a huge urge to talk to someone. Never had he ever felt so responsible for someone.

He just wanted to make this girl smile. He only knew her name and her hospital room number but why does it feel like he's so close to her?

Why does is feel like he's something more to her than just a stranger?

He didn't know but something in his heart was possessing him. It was telling him to go find this girl.

What was this feeling? Guilt? Need? A longing?

Maybe it was all three.

Something in his heart told, no demanded, that it is destined for him and Choi ~~~~~~ to meet.

He dreamed of it at night. He thought about it day after day.

*Why does it feel like this car accident was...suppose to happen?* He wondered.

It was like this tragic accident would blossom in to something...good.

Today, Key was just blankly staring in to space on his hospital bed.

It was that special day. The day he was going to be discharged.

The day he was going to find you.

After signing a load of paper work, he ran off to room 451.

He was now changed in to a regular pair of light blue jeans, a black t-shirt, and a thin white jacket.

However, you were still asleep and nurses had informed him that he couldn't see you at the time.

He sighed in disappointment and turned away from the nurses.

*Choi ~~~~~~. Please wake up soon. Wake up so I can stop feeling this aching in my heart.* He pleaded in his head as he walked away from the hospital.