What you both Thought was going to be an Average Day

I Met Him when He Almost Killed Me

You woke up and lazily rubbed your eye. You yawned and got out of bed.

Your red house slippers made noises as you dragged your feet over the carpet of your room.

Your pet dog, a medium sized golden retriever, followed your every step.

After you washed and got dressed for work, you went downstairs for breakfast.

You made American styled breakfast with pancakes and bacon.

After eating and washing the dishes, you noticed that your dog's food bowls were empty.

You gave your dog, Mikhyo, some dog food and water. The dog finished up the food right away and continued to follow you around.

You sipped your orange juice as you the TV.

*Omo. Won Bin oppa is so gorgeous!* You fan-girled in your head. You laughed at the funny parts of the television show.

Your dog curled up with you on the couch and you her soft, golden fur.

You checked your Hello Kitty digital clock.

7:47 AM.

*I better get going.* You got up, grabbed your purse, put on your white flats, and headed for the door.

Your dog kept on barking and howling for some reason though.

You frowned and patted her fluffy head.

"I'll be home in a couple of hours Mikhyo." You smiled and left your small and cozy apartment.

Meanwhile, he was also getting ready to leave his apartment.

Key chewed on his protein bar as he texted his friend, Jonghyun, about a new song they were working on.

He grabbed his bag filled with a towel, an extra bottle of water, his sneakers for dancing, his music sheets, and of course, his hair clip and comb.

He checked his wall clock one last time and headed out for the door.

He climbed in his grey car that he bought himself, the radio, and started to drive to the dance studio.

*Such a rainy day today. Why does it seem so depressing outside?* He thought.

You got in your small blue car, checked your mirrors, and hummed a catchy tune as you smoothly drove out of your apartment complex's parking lot.

*Aigoo. Why is it so dark and rainy out today? Well, maybe it'll be good inspiration for painting.* You smiled.

Little did the two of you know that today, your lives will change forever.