Crap... I fell for her

I Met Him when He Almost Killed Me

Key walked in to room 451 like always.

"~~~~~!" He smiled and held out his arms. "Key Oppa!" You hugged him.

He looked towards your wheel chair, and looked at your figure in jeans and a blue hoodie. "Going somewhere?" He asked.

"I want to go to the park." You beamed. He clapped his hands together, "Sounds like fun! I'll take you. You don't mind do you?" He asked.

You shook your head, "Not at all." You climbed in to the wheel chair but had a little trouble.

"Let me help." Key supported you and placed you gently on the wheel chair.

"Woohoo!! Let's go!" You fist pumped. Key smiled softly, *Always so positive.*

Key wheeled you to a park 10 minutes away from the hospital. You took in a deep breath of the Spring air.

"Ah~ I missed going outside like this." You held both of your arms out and sighed in content.

His eyes never left you. Seeing you so happy made him feel so amazing inside.

*Keep smiling like that ~~~~~~.* He wheeled you over to a park bench.

You two sat down and talked about random stuff. An ice cream cart came by with an elderly man pushing it.

The catchy tune from the ice cream cart made you smile widely. Key got up and told you to wait for him.

He ran over to the ice cream cart and bought two ice cream cones. Plain vanilla for him and strawberry with sprinkles for you.

He paid the man and came running back to you. He plopped himself down on the bench and handed you your strawberry ice cream.

"Thanks." You your ice cream. "How did you know my favorite ice cream flavor?" You asked curiously. "You tell me everything silly." He grinned. You giggled.

After you finished your ice cream, you started to feel a little sleepy. You head slowly started drooping.

Key didn't notice and stared at some white doves ahead. *They're beautiful. Just like ~~~~~. Crap, I need to stop comparing ~~~~~ to other things!* He face palmed himself.

He suddenly felt a soft weight on his right shoulder. He looked towards your direction.

You had fallen asleep with your head rested on his shoulder.

Key's heart skipped a beat. *Always gorgeous, even when she's sleeping.*

*~~~~~~. What are you doing to me? You make my heart act weird. You make me smile even though I never even notice. Your beautiful face never leaves my mind. Crap. I think I fell for you Choi ~~~~~~.*

He removed a piece of hair from your peaceful sleeping face and tucked behind your ear.

"I promise ~~~~~~~, I'll protect you no matter what. I don't know if you feel the same way I feel about you, but you'll always be my special girl. Thank you for being apart of my life."