His present

I Met Him when He Almost Killed Me

Key started visiting you everyday. It's been exactly one week since you both started being friends.

He came to see you more than even Hyuna or your dad.

You were on your bed, eating rice porridge and playing a game on your phone.

There came a soft knock on the door. *Key oppa.* You smiled. You always got so excited when he came.

"Come in~" You called. As expected, the diva strode in. "Hey." He smiled.

"Hi." You beamed. "I got something for you today~" He sang. Your eyes brightened, "What? Tell me! Tell me!" You whined like a little kid.

He chuckled and ruffled your hair. "Eat first." He told you. You pouted, "It's like you're my mother." You crossed your arms.

He laughed, "I always play the mom role." He flipped his hair and you rolled your eyes.

You swallowed your food down and clapped your hands. "Finished!" You grinned.

He stared at you horrified. "What?" You asked. "When did you grow a vacuum in your stomach?" He asked.

"Yah! I was just excited!" You slapped his arm. He rubbed his arm, "You hit hard." He pouted.

"Okay! Go get what you got me!" You pushed him. "So pushy. Literally." He grumbled and walked out of the room.

He soon walked back in with a big sketch book and a small painting kit. "Ta da!" He cheered and clapped.

Your eyes grew wide with happiness. You sat up right away and waved Key over. He walked over and you hugged him tightly.

He turned pink and the tips of his ears were red as roses.

"I-is that for me to paint with?" You asked with watery eyes. "Yes but you're scaring me. Are you going to cry? Was it not good enough?" He asked worriedly.

You shook your head, "No! It's amazing." You the sketch book and picked up a small paint brush.

"Thank you so much Key Oppa. Now I can paint wherever I want." You smiled up at him.

He smiled softly and took a piece of your hair. He curled it behind your ear and you blushed.

"No problem. Painting is something you love to do. You shouldn't be restrained from it just because of your... injury." He said softly.

*My injury. My paralyzed right leg. How come I forget all about it when I'm with you Key Oppa?* You wondered.

"Oh! I have to be at the studio. I'll see you tomorrow okay ~~~~~?" He said. You nodded and held up the art tools.

"Thank you for this again." You flashed him your famous eye smile.

He felt his heart skip a beat but cleared his throat casually, "Your welcome. Bye ~~~~~." He waved and left.

He held his chest as he walked outside. *What was that?* He thought.

In room 451, you held the paint brush close to your heart, *Thank you so much Key Oppa. I'll paint you something beautiful so you'll always remember me.* You smiled.