P-paralyzed?

I Met Him when He Almost Killed Me

It's been a total of 23 days since you've been unconscious. Every day, Hyuna and your dad came to visit you.

Everyday, Key came to visit you too.

It was now 12:36 AM.

Your fingers twitched and your eyelids began to lift.

Soon, you were awake. You looked around the room that you were in.

You couldn't find yourself to actually speak at the moment.

*Where am I?* You wondered.

You stared at the needle stuck to your arm and the beeping machine next to you.

Your head started to spin as flashes of the accident flew through your mind.

Your eyes widened in horror.

Images of you bleeding non-stop.

Images of the doctors' pitiful looks at you.

Images of Hyuna and your father crying.

Images of this strange boy who you've never met before.

*...Who was that boy?* You tried but you just couldn't remember that boy from anywere.

You looked down at your legs.

You tried to stretch them. Your left leg moved perfectly fine but your right leg didn't respond to your actions.

*Why can't I move this leg?!* You kept on struggling in your hospital bed.

A nurse walked in at that moment.

Her eyes widened when she saw you wiggling around in your hospital bed.

You looked at her with scared eyes. You opened your mouth to speak.

"W-why can't I-i M-move my l-leg?" Your words came out broken apart and short.

She gasped and looked at you with pity in her eyes.

She ran out and called doctors in immediately.

After giving you a couple of shots and feeding you, they called your family in the hospital to explain your condition.

The doctors planned to tell you themselves but they were afraid that you would faint of shock.

It would be much easier and more healthy for the brain if you were told from a loved one.

Hyuna and your father ran in to the hospital room.

"~~~~~~! You woke up! You had no idea how worried we were!" Hyuna hugged you gently.

"Princess, it's going to be alright." Your dad assured.

You looked at them with curious eyes. "Dad. Unnie. What's wrong with me? Am I sick?" You asked.

Hyuna started sobbing as your dad swallowed hard.

"Princess. There is no easy way for me to say this. It's going to be more hard on you than anyone else." He started as tears built up in his eyes.

"You were in a car accident. A car landed on yours and your right leg is majorly injured. You won't be able to move it anymore." He looked down at the floor and deeply inhaled.

"Can't move it anymore? It's p-paralyzed?" You gulped.

Hyuna wiped away her tears. "I'm so sorry ~~~~~. It's paralyzed." She let you burry your face in to her shoulders.

You couldn't take it anymore and started sobbing.

You didn't know why you were so fragile about this subject.

You didn't really care about how you had to ride around in a wheelchair.

You didn't care about walking and running around.

You would keep your job right? Life would be a little harder but still the same right?

Maybe it was the fact that your mom died from a car accident that got you so upset about it.

Tears streamed down your face as you thought about your mom.

*Umma. I need you right now. I need your help. Please, let me know that everything is going to be alright.*