Waiting for Ice Cream {Youngmin's POV}

It's Okay

Youngmin's Point of View

The "couple" started to walk towards me, but I didn't move at all. It kind of shocked me that Jae looked so much happier today. But she was a little embarrassed, it might have had something to do with Joey holding her hand.

"Youngmin-shi!" Joey shouted, "Where are you headed?" "An ice cream shop!" "We're on our way there! Do you want to come with?" So I did, but somehow, I never even bothered to say hi to Jae... Not sure how that happened, it just kind of did...

Maybe it was just shock.

We got to the shop, and I was just about to say sorry for not saying hey when Joey kissed her!!!

Well, I guess it wasn't a real kiss, it was just on the forehead, but it was still a kiss!!!!

"Am I the only one surprised about this?" I thought. I guess so. Jae didn't mind and Minhee was a little surprised, but it looked like she saw this coming. But I fell back into whatever shock over took me before. Putting on my headphones, I pretended not to notice. But apparently, my iPod died, so it was just all for show.

So I couldn't help but overhear Jae's and Minhee's conversation. "Yah, what was that? I thought he was going to stay?" Must be talking about Joey, he just bolted out the door a minute ago. "He said he forgot he had something important. Someone had to call him to remind him." Jae sounded like this was natural for her, but what kind of guy just forgets?

"Anyway, Cho Hee asked for some help. She needs you to help her come up with a plan" Cho Hee? Does she still love Minwoo? Why would she leave? Actually why wouldn't she have called if she cared?

Jae filled Minhee in on everything, and unintentionally, me as well. Her parents seemed to keep her away from everything Korean.

"Should I tell them?" I thought, "And what is taking that cashier so long!?!" Seriously, I've been waiting for about 15 minutes now....  

"But I don't think I will, I can't let my friend get hurt twice by the same girl." I figured that Cho Hee would tell him when she was ready.

Speaking of ready... My order of ice cream was finally ready too!!!

I loaded up the ice cream on to the bike and rode back.

Then something caught my eye, "Eunae-noona?" I was thinking about saying hi, but I noticed that she was with someone and that she was dressed a little more girly than usual. "Oh, I guess she was one a date." I thought. She was smiling as they held hands, laughing too. But I had this feeling.....

Looking back I should have trusted my gut on this, but for once I listened to my head.

I know, I know it's not like me, but I moved on.

"What took you so long?!" The others started yelling. "Mianhae, I ran into Jae-sshi."

"Ooooooohhhhhhh!!!!" Jeongmin smirked "That's why you took so long.."

"Wait!" I knew where this was going."It's not what you think!" I can't believe I really had to defend myself... these guys have seen too many dramas.... "I meant, Joey-sshi and Jae-sshi!"

"Joey-sshi?" Minwoo asked.

"Yeah I think they were on a date or something...." I mumbled

"But Eunae-noona told me that she had a date with him today... She left early to get ready...." Kwangmin put in.

"No way, that can't-!" I didn't finish, I remembered when I saw Eunae earlier. Then I remembered how Jae was when she saw Joey. 

"Does this mean what I think it means?" Hyunseong asked. " I didn't think he was that kind of person..." 

But I did.

I knew that there was something about that guy.... 

I swear, if he hurts either Jae or Eunae.... He's going to get way more than just being yelled at.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it!

Comment and subscribe

Better yet share (Boyfriend's new MV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoFLHRVsVuU )!!!!!

Ppyong! See next time!!!