Plenty of Chances {Youngmin's POV}

It's Okay

Youngmin's Point of View

After the talk me and Kwangmin had, we finished playing Smash Bros. Brawl on the Wii and won! We decided not to change roommates, since we were already used to rooming with Hyunseong, but we did get to have the biggest room. "No fair!!" Jeongmin freaked out, "We're older! Well Minwoo's the exception.... but why do you have to have the biggest room!?!" he finished whining. Everyone broke out laughing. Jeongmin was always like that.

Later that night, I had a dream. It was about Jae..... We were talking and laughing, just being us. As I woke up I thought, "Would I even get another chance to see her? To make up for everything I didn't do?" Manager-Ahjosshi called some people to help us with our move, it wasn't far, just to an apartment complex on the other side of the school. But, even with the few things we had, it took us a few hours to move everything.

The room Kwangmin, Hyunseong, and I choose was the largest room with the windows looking far out into the nearby park. We didn't get much time to unpack before Ahjosshi told us we had a new tutor, and that our next lesson would be in an hour....

I didn't expect much, another old teacher looking guy trying to get us to learn stuff. But as I walked through the door, I saw a young girl with dark brown, if not black, hair. I could tell she was pretty young by the way she dressed. She wore some worn out skinny jeans and a normal hoodie. She wore purple high top converse and had red headphones around her neck. The girl hadn't noticed us at first, I think she was talking to someone on the phone. When she finally noticed us, I finally recongized her....

"Jae-yah..." I thought."This is way too much.... But please let her be the new teacher..." When she bowed and introduced herself, I almost ran up to hug her. She really would be my new teacher. But I held myself back from those impluses and, once again, pretended not to notice.

But thankfully it seemed everyone remembered her. They all asked questions like "Weren't you...?" or "I thought she was...." or even Kwang's random "How many languages do you know?" She looked so nervous and scared. I felt bad for her.... After Donghyun calmed the others down, Jae calmly answered their questions. Yet I didn't say anything. She handed us a test to do. It didn't take long to do, and it didn't take long for Jae to see how much we all at English, especially me.... Then once again she left. I guess we left first, but everyone else talked to her. I regretted not saying anything.... I can't believe I let her get away again....

"Hyung," Kwangmin pulled me aside "That's her isn't it? I saw the way you looked at her." I didn't look him in the eye. I just nodded. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"I don't know," I mumbled, "but now I feel even worse." 

"Aish Youngmin. I wish I could help you, but what can I do?"

Minwoo sneaked up behind us "Yo! Hyungs. we gotta get practicing! The new guy is here too!" And with that ke skipped down to the practice room. Kwang punched me on the arm playfully. "Let's go, she's our seonsaengnim now. You'll have plenty of chances. After all, anyone who works for StarShip is like family right?" I smiled "Right!" The two of us put our arms around each other's shoulders and walked into the practice room

Jinho was dancing. He was great, not just great though, he was really really really really great. Gosh, you could see the jealousy all over Minwoo's face. Normally such a cutie? Not when it comes to dancing.. He can get really angry, and jealous,and demanding, and mean, and-

I'm going off topic...

"Ah! That was fun!" The new guy panted out. "So, we're supposed to be practicing? What do you want me to do?"

Manager-Ahjosshi replied, "Just anything, it'll help both you and the boys here." And with that we all tool turns choosing something tp dance to. But we had to ship lunch....

"Okay, you deserve a break. Go and get something to eat." Like always, we decided who did what by rock paper scissors. And like always, Kwangmin was the one who lost. That left me and the others with Jinho.

"So, Jinho..." Donghyun started "You can call me Joey." Joey? Wasn't that....? No, this guy?!?  A lot of guys have that nick name right? "Okay, Joey-sshi," Donghyun continued "Tell us about yourself."

"Not much to say really. I'm a dancer, I've always wanted to be one." Minwoo but in "Why?" I could tell he was jealous. But Jinho smiled "Someon loved it when I would  dance. She'd clap and cheer. Even when no one believed in me, she'd be there backing me up. At least, until recently."

"So, it was all for a girl?"

"No... but I guess these days it's been for her..."

"You like this girl? And did she like you?" Jeongmin asked. Jinho looked surprised. "Once, but I don't know anymore. Something happened, and I hurt her. And I don't know if she forgave me yet." Kwangmin came back with the food and we all started eating. This "Joey" guy isn't such a bad guy, but there's something about him........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think of Joey/Jinho? Bad  boy or misunderstood guy?

Since I don't have any homework, I'll be updating a lot today!  At least I hope so..... I'm kinda sick right now, so I kinda don't want to do anything else but update. 

Also..... I've noticed something.... When I update, my story doesn't appear on the latest update list. (O.O) Anyone know why?