This Will Not End Well

It's Okay

 

"Noona," Ren said "Youngmin-hyung.... Could he.....?" He didn't finish, but I knew what he was going to ask.

"Yeah... Maybe" I answered

"I knew it! He is a babo!!!" Surprised? What do you think my little brother would ask? Not only is my brother great with directions and awesome at sports. He has this weird ability to tell if people are idiots or not. How? I have no idea...

.......

The next day, we woke up extra early. Today was Ren's baseball tournament! We took a cab over to the baseball field to meet up with the rest of his team. Well, it was cold. Thankfully the place we they were playing in was an indoor stadium. But well he was practicing I was left with nothing to do. So I decided to save my seat early. I was really surprised to see who else was there.... There were a ton of people there..... I mean really. Who would want to come to this? I understand if it's family, but really I can't even find a seat!!!!!

"Jae-seonsaengnim!!!" I heard someone call. Wait, the only ones who called me seonsaengnim were....

"Jeongmin-sshi!" I called back. I saw Jeongmin with a ton of snacks in his arms. "Need some help" I offered. He nodded shyly, "Yeah!" I took the drinks from him. "So why are you here?"

"Performance!" He smiled again. Well that explains half of it. But there were still waaay too many people even for a performance. I guess people really like baseball here. "Seonsaengnim! Are you sitting anywhere?" I shook my head. "Sit with us then!!!"

"Jeongmin-yah!" Hyunseong shouted. "Did you get me some food?" Then he saw me. "Seonsaengnim!" He bowed.

"Ah, you don't have to do that here!" I blushed, "Right now I'm not your teacher!"

"Hyung, Jae-sshi need a place to sit. Is it okay?" asked Jeongmin. Hyunseong nodded "As long as the others don't mind. But I don't think they'll mind too much." Hyunseong, being the sweet guy he is, offered to help me with the drinks.

"Ah, gomawo. I was worried I would drop them!" And suddenly there appeared Donghyun and Minwoo. "Noona!" Minwoo called.

"Yah! I'm not your noona!"

"Don't care I like calling you noona!" Wah.... so cute!!! Anyway, I could feel the eyes of many fan girls watching me.... This would not end well for me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you think Ren was about to ask? Truthfully, this happened to me once with my own bro. Hehe... >W<

Note: Seonsaengnim means teacher, at least in this case. I know it has plenty of other meanings in Korean

Anyway, to my new subbies! Thank you!!!! To my not so new subbies! Thanks still!!!!

Oh! And I was just wondering if guys knew about Youngmin's facebook? It's real, it's verified by Starship, in case you're wondering.

I have a lot of stuff to do these days, so shorter chapters will appear more, if any will at all!

Hope to see you soon!!!!

<(^O^)/ Ppyong!!!!