Yah! {Youngmin's POV}

It's Okay

Youngmin's Point of View

"Yah!!!!! What the heck did you say that for?!?" I yelled at Kwangmin.

"Calm down, it's not like you didn't want her to see you shirtless." He said teasingly

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!!"I shouted. My face felt like it was burning up. But I wasn't sure from what. It could have been anger, or embarrassment, or the fact I just knocked over a cup of hot cocoa over and it spilled all over me....

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was the embarrassment.

"Aish! Now you have to get redressed! Call Eunae-sshi and ask her to get some more coffee." Manager-Ahjosshi said.

"Wait, Youngmin-ah.... Do you like Jae-sshi?" Minwoo asked,

"Looks like someone finally caught on!" Jeongmin said smiling. I changed out of my coffee stained clothes and had joined in with the others again.

Minwoo's eyes grew wide. "Wah, some much has happened today. I thought I even saw... " The room grew quiet, we all knew who he meant...

"Come on, just-!" Donghyun started.

"Yah!" I cut him off, "I don't like her! I just don't want her to see me half !!!!!" I shouted once again.

"Sure...." They all said suspiciously

"Really! I swear I don't like her!" I defended. Still it didn't matter, those guys forgot that whole conversation as soon as it was time to start rehearsals. Then it was time for the actual performance. Seeing all of our fans... It was really amazing, but when I saw Jae.... She was cheering and singing almost as loud as everyone else.....

It was a weird feeling I didn't know how to explain....

Maybe the others were right...

I doubt it though.... There's just no way...

Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Lalalalalalalala~

So... I don't have anything to say....

Huh.

But to minniebear143, I'll just message you my guesses. :P

And to everyone else!!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING!

SEE YOU SOON!