That Letter {Youngmin's POV}

It's Okay

Youngmin's Point of View

I stared at the letter in my hands. I had folded it back up, I wasn't sure if I wanted to read it or not....

Should I even be looking at this? What if I don't like what I see?

Still, I had let my curiosity beat me. So I opened the letter again.

The date on the letter dated back to over a year ago. But the letter seemed untouched until now. What was this letter doing in a folder filled with scrapbook stuff?

"Dear Jo Youngmin," the letter started, "You must have no idea what you did that day you bought me my favorite cup of coffee did you?"

"I know that even though we exchanged phone numbers and addresses you'll probably forget me, but that's okay. I probably would be too scared to call anyway."

The game had already started, but I still kept on reading. I had proved her right... In a way I forgot her....

"Anyway, if somehow you end up reading this letter, I want you to know that I'm taking your advice. Since no one likes me it'll be hard, but I'll do it."

I smiled to myself. I'm glad she became the person she is today. She seems like a whole different person.

"You know, as crazy as it sounds, that day I woke up. I guess it took a stranger to shake me out of the strange world I kept myself trapped in since that day...."

What day? But crazy thing was, that day I felt myself wake up too... I kept on reading...

"Maybe if I found you again, I would hand you this letter. Maybe I would never let you see this. What if we ran into each other, but we had both completely changed? What if the same person who changed my life wasn't the same? It wouldn't matter I would still trust you with all my secrets... Maybe you'll be the one who'll help me get rid of this burden..."

Secrets? What secrets? What burdens?

"Hah, I'm looking back at all the things I've written... It seems I've strayed from my original purpose, but I won't change any of it. It's what I really feel, and if we were talking face to face, I wouldn't get a chance to take any of it back."

Why did this sound a little familiar.

" I can't run away. Everyone makes mistakes, so I guess I have to move forward. That's all we can do."

....That's what Joey told me... I knew that they were friends, but the thought of them being this close irritated me... But I still kept on reading...

"You know, there are only a few people I hand write letters too.... The point of this letter though, was to tell you that you're different... You're special... I knew that when you sat down in front of me that day something was wrong with you too.... But I didn't do anything except talk about me... That's why you're special. You saw through me and made me feel better, even though you were going through something too. So thank you and sorry. I'm glad you helped me, but I regret not being able to help you. One day I'll made it up to you. Yours Truly, Jae"

I sighed. I was still sitting up against the wall. Jae... You were feeling the same thing I was... and you saw through me too.... But at least you had the courage to write it down.... I reread the letter over and over again. I couldn't understand something.... There was this hidden burden that was hinted through most of the words... Finally I noticed one little line written at the very bottom of the page, I must have over looked it the first time.

"Oh, since I liked writing this letter, I think I'll write to you some more ^^"

I smiled, so there were more.... Even if she acts like she forgot, I know she never did..... But the two of us are both too afraid to admit it....

I found my way back to the others after I put the letter away. I managed to sneak the folder underneath Jae's seat and point it out to her. Hyunmin's game ended in a draw, but I didn't stay to find out what would happen. The others and I were forced to resersh before our performance.... But all I could think about was her letter....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY! I finally typed it all out!!!!! I wold have it done sooner, but I got distracted by my guitar.....

Gotta practice ;)

Anyway! Hope you like it! As of lately my story hasn't been so dramatic, but that'll change soon ;)

So keep waiting, commenting and subscribing!

And if you like it, share it! The more the merrier!

PPYONG!!!!

PS Have you seen Boyfriend's W Academy's 3rd episode? HAHA I love it!!!!

And they stole my teddy bear....

No really.

They have the same exact teddy bear.....

I bought it because it reminded me of Boyfriend's Mpick show (and somehow Youngmin?)

BUT now it reminds me of them even more!!!

Those boys are just awesome that way! ;)