The Heart of Things

It's Okay

I couldn't believe it. I was completely shocked to see them perform live. it was amazing.... I've been obsessed with Boyfriend lately, but it came in handy, I actually knew the lyrics of the song! Yay!

But truthfully, I couldn't take my eyes off them. Is that a bad thing?

I mean, I am their teacher.

But they were just so cool on stage.

But I especially couldn't stop looking at Youngmin....

He's like the King of Charisma.....

Am I weird for thinking that?

Eh, I guess I'm just another fan girl then.

So Ren and his team were going out for dinner and I think some other tourism stuff, so I went home by myself. Cho Hee called and asked to meet up at the cafe instead, I think she got lost on her way to my place and decided the cafe would be easier to remember.

So I quickly changed into some comfy sweatpants, a extra fluffy hoodie, and my worn out grey boots, then went to the cafe.

"Jae-yah!" Over at a window, Cho Hee called me over. "I have your favorite for you! Chai latte right?" Surprisingly, she was dressed almost the exact same as me.

"Haha, looks like we're twinners today!' After we exchanged some small talk, we got down to the heart of things.

"So, want to start explaining? Or do you want me to ask the questions?"

"I'll just start." She took a sip of her drink before starting. "So... I told you about how I was sick...."

"Yeah, and you left for treatment in America."

She nodded. " And I came back to Korea in the summer just in time for my 16th birthday."

"Does this matter?" I asked

"Kinda," she paused to think for a minute, "I made a wish, but I didn't expect it to come true, but it did." Cho Hee stopped again. Wow, I wonder what that wish was.

"I came back home," she started again. "I ran into my old friend and she dragged me to lunch with her. I was still in my depressed mood, not really depressed, but more like I was asleep."

I nodded. "I get the feeling..." I thought back for a moment.

"Her dad was a manager for a company, but I didn't know until it was too late. I was eating lunch with Boyfriend."

Wait! This sounds like....!

"Minwoo smiled, and it was like I woke up again."

"Love at first sight..." I said softly.

"Exactly, but I didn't understand..." She looked out the window. "Long story short, I couldn't stay. But now I'm back. The problem is.... I went to the fan signing that day to surprise him. But I was too scared. I couldn't face them. I lost confidence in myself. I thought 'Does he still love me?' Everyone around me seemed so much better than I was back then. How could he love me?" she finished. Her cheeks were red, and she was looking into her coffee. She looked like she was about to cry for a minute, but then recovered fast.

So... she was the one that made Minwoo that way. I was relieved though.

It sounds mean, but that's how I felt. I don't know why though....

"And as for that thing with Youngmin," Cho Hee continued, "He and the others helped me and Minwoo out. I swear that it."

That feeling you get when you see that you passed a test you did horrible on? That feeling came up.

Wait? Why would I even be feeling that? I guess it would bug me a little if my friend was in a love triangle.

Dramas like that have always bugged me a little..... Not that it matters right now.

"So... what do we do now?" I asked

"I don't know. Find a way to get me and Minwoo together again?"

"Ok, that's a good plan. But what about the angry fan girls?"

"Eh," my friend shrugged, "I'll deal with them later."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So....

Basically, I've been practicing non stop for talent show.

That = no time to update :(

But! I have been writing the next few chapters in school, so I'll be able to update faster again. :)

Thank you for reading!

And to Poppyluck!

Hope this answers your question!