3 In The Afternoon

It's Okay

It was about 3 in the afternoon when Minhee and I went on our "adventure". The two of us still had to work at the cafe later, and even though i was tired she convinced me to wander around. We saw Eunae, the girl who showed us to the room, and decided to hang out with her. Turns out she was only a few years older than us! "You're 18!?!?!?" The two of us exclaimed. "Yup, almost 19.... How old did you think I am?"

"About 25-ish."

"Aigoo, I've been told that I look older than I really am.... Hopefully that stops when i actually turn 25...."

"Haha, hopefully!" Minhee added. "Anyway, you guys need a ride?" Eunae asked "If you wait for an hour, I can give you a ride to where ever." Me and Minhee looked at each other, "That's perfect! We wanted to look around and go exploring here for a bit before we had to go to work." My friend put in.

"That's a good idea, this is a really big building. You can get lost easily, so it's would be nice to know your way around. Here's my number, call me if you need me."And with that, our new friend bounced off back to work.

Minhee and I walked around, met some people, and even got autographs from Sistar and K Will!!! "Well, they were nice!" I smiled I loved all their songs, but I'm not up to date with things like who belongs to which company.... I should probably start though huh?

"You know, we've been walking around for awhile, but I still haven't seen a bathroom! I need to go REALLY BAD!!!!" I stared at my friend...."So... do you want me to go with you...?" I asked. "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what we girls do!!!" Or at least in Minhee's head.... She dragged me with her in search of a bathroom, but still couldn't find it!

"That's it! I'm calling Eunae-sshi!" My best friend shouted and dialed in frustration "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?" I take it the answer she wanted wasn't the one she heard... "Sorry Jae-yah but I have to leave you again!" And she dashed down the hallway. Leaving me alone.

Again.

In a place where Youngmin was. "Aigoo, Eotteokhae?"

"My my, sighing again?" a voice asked behind me. I knew this voice anywhere, but I still turned around, "Jinho-sshi..." He grinned "Ding, Ding. Of course! I am a dancer, where would you think I'd be working?" He walked closer to me "How's my dongseng? You like the job I helped you get?"

"What!?!"

"Aigoo, you still look as cute as ever when you're surprised!" He was even closer to me. Why won't my feet move? "Jae-yah? You still can't be forgive me, can you?" He was right in front of me.... he walked around me, getting me even more confused. I somehow ended up with my back against the wall. "Jae-yah... Can't you forgive me? Can't we go back to before?" His arms were next to me, keeping me trapped in. I was afraid, but I didn't know why. I grew up with this boy, from Korea and into America, he was there. I wanted to forgive him, but what he did....

He leaned in closer and whispered in my ear. "Mianhae Jae-yah." I looked into his eyse. I used to be able to tell if he lying or not, but the older we grew, it became harder to look him in the eyes. I closed my eyes. "Mianhae." He leaned back and kissed me on the top of my head, just like when we were kids, and left down the hall.

My heart was pounding. He was always one of the prettiest boys I had ever met. I sank down to the floor. My knees were up and tucked closed to my chest. My hands were in my hair, trying to shake off his kiss. My mind kept seeing his beautiful dark brown eyes. He had kept his hair dyed the same drak brown. And he still had that earing I bought for him....

A few years ago, he wanted to get an earring, but even though I was against it, I bought him the one I knew he wanted. I can't believe he still had it... I wanted to be able to forget him. But, why do I still act this way?

"Hey, you okay?" It was another familiar voice. It was warm and friendly, filled with concern. "Jae-seonsaengnim?" 

It was Youngmin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, Youngmin makes his appearance! ^^ So excited!

PS Did you see Teen Top's new MV Crazy? Ah! I love it!!!! ( But I don't know why, but it reminds me of Justin Bieber's Baby? XD )

Anyway, the kiss part reminds me of the MV. But I swear I wrote this before the MV came out! XD