Missing

It's Okay

I tried my best to find that folder, I couldn't let anyone see what was inside.... But I couldn't find it anywhere!

"Please don't be missing!!!!" I panicked out loud.

I looked and looked everywhere Youngmin and I went, but couldn't find it! I would have kept of looking, but the game would be starting soon.... I had no choice, I gave up looking for my folder....

"Jae-yah!" Eunae-unni called. "We have a seat saved for you!" I smiled as I walked over to them.

"The game is starting! Who do you hope will win?" she asked

"My brother's team of course! Why else would I be here?"

"Don't worry, a lot of fans here want him to win too." she winked "Myself included." Haha, so... this is what people mean when they say it's weird for their friends to like their siblings..... Suddenly out of no where Minwoo popped up behind me.

"Noona!" both me and Eunae replied "What?" We looked at each other "Does he mean you?" we said together.

"Eunae-noona! Sorry Jae-noona!" he replied

"See? Minwoo-sshi, this is why you shouldn't call me Noona! I'm not even older than you!" I said back.

"Hehe, mian... Anyway, shouldn't you want the hyungs' dongsaeng to win?" He tilted his head in slight confusion.

"Doesn't mean I can't be a fan of the other team!" she said jokingly. "Speaking of you hyung though... Where's Youngmin-sshi?"

I looked around... He really wasn't here. That's weird, I thought he said he was coming back. Maybe he went to the bathroom or something. I doubt that he can would go missing just before his brother's game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kind of a boring chapter, but since I'll be updating a lot today, I don't mind the boring-ness :P (hah, a made up word XP)

Sorry, I'm feeling extra weird today. It must be the fact I have gym 1st thing in the morning now.... I got too tired to fast XP

Comment Share and Subscribe!!!!

Ppyong!!!