Our First "Date" Part 2

It's Okay

Are you kidding me?!? I finished Chapter 17 a long time ago, but I forgot to hit the "Unhide Chapter" thing!!!!!!

Babo!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So... Want to eat some ice cream?" I smiled at Youngmin. Our little brothers were having a rematch or something. All I know is that when Ren starts something, he can't stop until he wins. Which meant, Youngmin and I had plenty of time to talk.

Would that be a good thing or a bad thing though?

"Yeah!" He smiled, "Let's sit down first!" So we sat down under a tree.

Woah, Deja Vu.

We shared our strawberry ice cream, thankfully not melted since it was so cold out, and started talking.

"So...." we both said. We looked at each other, it was so awkward. What could we even talk about? Am I supposed to say "So, remember when you came up to a crying me, bought me coffee, and dragged me to the park?" Yeah, great way to start a "date"

Thankfully, Youngmin was the one who started talking first!

"So, when Kwangmin asked how many languages can you speak, was it true? Can you really speak 4 languages?" Woah, what a weird question, but I still answered

"Yup, English, Korean, French, and Japanese!" I cheered

"Why? I can't even learn English!!!" he had a laugh in his voice. He was trying to make the mood less awkward for the two of us.

"Right now, I'm just a tutor, but I really want to a language teacher." I thought back to one of my most precious memories.

"Jae-sshi? You haven't said anything for awhile." He looked at me again. He had his ice cream spoon in his mouth, and even though his was really cute, his voice seemed worried. 

"Ah, nothing." I looked over to Ren. Well, he was winning. You could tell from the smile on his face. "Well, sorry. I think Hyunmin is losing."

"Haha! When it's soccer, Hyunmin is almost as bad as Jeongmin-hyung! I don't even know why he would do this!" And we both started laughing.

"You know, me and Kwang have always been so busy. We never had time to hang out with Hyunmin. Our parents knew that and so they let him go out a play all the time. But he never told us about you."

"Why would you even want to know about me? I'm a boring person!!!"

He laughed and ate some more ice cream. "Jae-sshi, there is no way you're a boring person!" The boys ran over and traded the soccer ball for their baseball stuff,

"We have to practice!!!" they claimed, but I think it was just Hyunmin wanting to prove himself.

So, that just meant more time for me and Youngmin to talk. Truthfully I don't remember what we talked about, we laughed, talked, joked.

It was..... The most fun I've had in such a long time.....

But, when the ice cream was finished, and the boys were done playing. I knew this would be just like the last time. We would both go back, pretend like this never happened.

"Jae-yah!" Youngmin called as we said goodbye. "Today was the best! We should all go on another date! See you tomorrow!"

No, he wouldn't forget. "Yeah! See ya!!!"

"Noona," Ren said "Youngmin-hyung.... Could he.....?" He didn't finish, but I knew what he was going to ask.

"Yeah... Maybe"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Has anyone watched Bachelor's Vegetable Shop?

I've been watching it, most of the time as I'm writing (which is why my story falls apart >.< ), and it's so good!!!!!! ^O^ And for some reason, the younger version of the main guy reminds me of Jeongmin.... (O.o) I really hope I'm not the only one who thinks so!

Anyway I'm off to bed! Sweet Dreams!

Ppyong!