Always There

It's Okay

"Youngmin-sshi..." He was standing in front of me, but I was still sitting on the floor against the wall. He was still waiting for me to say something, so I gave him  a reply. "I'm okay. Don't worry so much."

After I said that he crouched down to meet my face. "Don't lie, come on. Let's get some coffee." He grabbed the sleeve of my jacket and pulled me up. "Where's everyone?" I asked.

"Practicing now. Come one! Let's Go!" He smiled as he pulled me down a few halls and corners away until we got to a small lounge-like room with lots of tables and some coffee machines. 

"Sit right here! I'll be back, so don't move!" he commanded. He left me and went to make some coffee. "Working at a cafe," he began "even just for a day can really teach you stuff."

"Youngmin," I thought to myself. "I thought you didn't like me... So why are you doing this?"

Maybe I had said it out loud instead.

"Jae-sshi, you're our teacher now. Part of the family. And being part of the family also means to make us not worry. So don't make me worry and be happy!" He turned around and smiled. It was nice to see his smile, and it was nice to know it hasn't changed at  all since that time. He walked over to me with two cups of coffee in his hands.

"Here you go! Some warm coffee!!!" He placed one of the cups in front of me. He sat down in front of me, held his hands together, rather cutely actually, waiting for me to drink the coffee. So I took a sip.

"Mmmmmh!!!!"

It was so good! It wasn't too hot or too cold, it was sweet and... Wait? Is that? "Did you put Chai tea or something in here?" I asked in surprise. He nodded, still cutely. "Like it? Chai has been my favorite lately, so I put some  our coffee."

"Yeah, I really like it...." Chai has always been my favorite... Weird..." I let out in reply. "He tilted his head. "Why is it your favorite?"

"Do you really want to know?" He nodded "YES!!" 

"Aigoo, fine. When I was living in America, I hated getting up in the mornings, actually I still do. But to help me get up, my parents would make some coffee. It was all an accident really that one day, but my omma put some chai tea into my coffee! By the time I realized it, I had already finished the first cup and was almost begging for more!" I stopped myself, then contiuned "Ever since then I've loved waking up to the smell of coffee and Chai tea."

"Woah." Youngmin looked at me.

"Sorry it's such a boring story! I don't understand you sometimes. Why would you even want to know?" He shrugged "Molla. Just did." He smiled again. "You okay now for real? I have to go back seonsaengnim. See you next time! And stay smiling!" He waved bye as he left me at the table with my coffee. 

"Just whenever I need you... You always appear with a cup of coffee and your smile... I'll return the favor one day. I promised to return the favor didn't I?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sigh, slow updates..... oh well.... sorry I can't be a ninja..... ( -.-)

But Thanks for reading still! I hope to be able to update tomorrow!