To Me {Youngmin's POV}

It's Okay

Aigoo.... am I offending you guys or something?

T^T subscribers are leaving me.... *cries on the inside*

Anyway, for those who still care, here's another chapter.

Don't leave me okay? *cries some more*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin's Point of View

As I walked away, I realized that I was holding on Jae's folder. I turned to give it back to her, but she wasn't there any more. I swear I gave her this awhile ago. How did I end up with it again? I decided to hold on to it and give it back to her when we met up back with the others. I walked around a bit, but as I turned a corner, I accidently ran into someone.

"Choesonghamnida!" the person said as they started running away. I recognized the voice, "Cho Hee!" What was she doing her? But she was already gone. Too many things have been going on... I don't know if I can take this.....

I looked down and saw that all the papers were spilled out over the floor. As I picked them up, I began to read some of them.

They were scrapbook pages.

Each page was a different design or color. Every one had a collage of pictures. And from what I could tell, they were telling a story of some kind. I  couldn't tell what they were saying though, it seemed like English, but it was written with so elegantly it was hard to read. Calligraphy right? I was almost done picking up all the pages. But the next one caught my surprise

 "What?" I said out loud. The next pages I picked up were about Boyfriend. The dates on the back were from only a few days ago, the first time Jae and I met again, but each page was so detailed. They weren't as fancy as the other pages, but they seemed the best to me. Seeing all the hard work fans do for us is really touching.

The last page though was the one that got to me the most.

It was a letter.

For me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sigh.... Dear Readers....

There's a reason I have you comment. If you don't like something, tell me! I'll try my best to improve!!!

Now my good mood is sad mood..... I hope you guys don't leave me.... :(

Anyway. I'll be updating more later. Just wait okay?

-ppyong!