Watch Out For Her {Youngmin's POV}

It's Okay

Youngmin's Point of View

After we were done eating, we had another English lesson from Jae. "Want to come Joey-sshi?" Kwangmin asked, we all liked him well enough, well with the exception of that one thing bugging me.  "Nah, can't. I have to practice some more."

"Well see ya then!" We went back to the room with Jae talking to a friend. She looked a little familar, but I couldn't remember. "This is Minhee, she'll just be watching and helping me." "Haha, that's funny Jae-yah! You know I at English! Remember?"  Jae started laughing. I've never seen that kind of face from her. It was surprising how beautiful her smile and laugh was.

Nothing like the dream I had.

It was better.

Jae was funny and smart. She was very sarcastic about everything and tried to make class easy. And it was. I actually managed to learn something. And even her homework assignment seemed fun! Listen to music? That won't be hard at all! It almost made me forget how Hyunseong was a kind of teacher's pet. And I even waved bye to her after class was over.

But, after class, everything else seemed useless. Even singing practice seemed boring. And I was so distracted I made so many mistakes!

"DANG IT!!!" I shouted. "Hey, take it easy." Jinho tired to calm me down. He was still practicing and tried to teach us his dances, but I just couldn't pick them up. I messed up everything. "Don't be so hard on yourself" he went on. "You don't really know Youngmin-hyung, but he's always deen like this. He gets angry easy, most of the time towards himself." Minwoo put in. "I can't take this!" I ran out of the room. I heard the others calling me, but I didn't respond. I didn't look back.

Wich is probably why I didn't see Joey running behind me. He tackled me to the ground. "Don't be such a brat! You have skills and people supporting you! Now get up!" I was so surprised that I did.

"Don't run away. Everyone makes mistakes! You need to look forward!" Joey let go of me. "Aish, I'm going. I'm tired and need a break." And with that, Jinho left. But everything he said, it sounded like he was saying more to himself than to me. "Hyung," Kwangmin was next to me now. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's go practice." I still kept on messing up though. This time I didn't say anything. I just got up and ran.

I ran until I saw her, until I saw Jae. I knew it was her, I could always tell. She was on the floor. Something had happened to her, I could see that whatever it was, Jae was trying to forget it. She lied when I asked. No, I don't think I even asked. But I could tell she needed help.

So I grabbed her sleeve and dragged her with me. I made her some coffee, and tried my best to make her smile by acting cutely. I talked to her, and even found out why she loved Chai Lattes so much. But when she was smiling again, I had to leave. I didn't know what else to do. So I left.

As I turned the corner though, I ran into a familiar face. "Youngmin-sshi!" It was Jinho. "Want to talk?" We went up to the roof. "Sorry for earlier, I guess I just lost it." I just looked out over the railing. After we talked a bit, I had to ask about Jae, "So was that girl you were talking about? The one who wanted to be the teacher I mean, not the girl you used to like." He looked surprised, but still nodded in reply. "Yeah, Jae-yah..." He sighed,like he was remembering something. "You know, she was the girl. The girl who called my Joey in the first place, And the who who would always cheer me on...." So it was him Jae was talking about in the park.... Was he the one who made her cry? I didn't ask.

"Youngmin-sshi, Jae is special. She's one of a kind. She may seem normal, but it's a different kind of normal. People just don't understand her, and because they don't she gets hurt. Not only that, she's sensitive person. But she had to be the responsible one and look after her siblings... She learned to hide her feelings and holds them up inside. I want to keep an eye on her, but....." He didn't finish that sentence. "I'm only staying for a few weeks. Youngmin, I like you enough to ask you to watch out for her." Woah, this guy really cares about her... but  why do I feel so angry? It is because he had a chance to be close to her? I don't know....

"Yeah, I'll watch out for her." He smiled, but why can't he watch out for her  himself? There was something this guy was hiding.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you guys!!!!!! Sigh, I want to be able to update a lot, but my brother takes over my computer all the time...... and by the time he's done I don't have time to update..... Thankfully, I think he won't have essays this week..... So that means MORE CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!

See you soon!