Really?

It's Okay

Jo Youngmin....

You really are a babo aren't you? My brother was right about you... How could you not tell I wanted to keep talking with you?! Aish.... It's not like it matters though. I'm just your teacher. If I were you I wouldn't want to be friends with my teacher either....

After our conversation, we both parted ways. He had to meet up with the others and I had to keep away from them for now. Even though he cleared things up with the angry mob of fan girls, I knew that they were still a littlt edgey about me. I didn't want to risk today over a mistuderstanding...

"Oh crap...." I said to myself outloud, "I can't believe I lost that folder!"

What was in the folder? Something important you could say.... Something I never shoulf have brought with me here, but still did.....

I hope I just dropped it by the bench....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, short update.....

But who cares? :P

Guess what you guys? I'm back! It's the start of a new term for my school which = no huge assignments!!!! YAY!!!!

No homework = more chapters!!!!!

Aigoo.... I'm so happy too!!! I made it in my school's talent show!!!!! ^O^

Anyway, comment, subscribe, and share!

(That last one is important!!!! I don't have very many views.... T^T)