Planning

It's Okay

"Wait, so is that why you ran out of the ice cream shop?" I asked. We were in the middle of planning of a way to get Cho Hee and Minwoo back together. But I wondered...

"Yeah..." She nodded.

"And you're parents refused to let you contact anyone from Korea while you were in America?"

"Yeah...." My friend answered again.

"Wow... all because you were sick..." I continued. She started to laugh. "Yup, it's all because of that illness."

"This really sounds like a drama... It's a little weird..." I went on

"You think so too huh?" she sighed. We hadn't gotten very far on a plan, so I had an idea.

"When it comes to drama there's only one person I can think of that's the best. Minhee-yah."

"Minhee-yah?" Cho Hee asked. "Do you think she can help?"

"I KNOW she can help. But can you tell her? Or do you want me to tell her for you?"

It didn't take her long to decide. "Can you tell her for me?" my friend pleaded. "It was hard enough to tell you."

I nodded, "Okay, I'll tell her next time." And with that we parted out separate ways.

 

Back at my place, Ren had come back. He was sitting on the couch with some ramen. The TV was on to a music show as he waved hi to me.

"Yo noona! Where'd you go?" he asked cheerfully.

"The cafe with a friend. Who's on right now?"

"Teen Top, but I think they're almost finished."

"Do you know who's next?"

"Nope."

I laughed a little. "Well thanks for the help!" I threw in sarcastically."Move over! I want some ramen!"

"But you just went out to eat!" he argued.

"I didn't get to eat anything! Now move over!"

"Okay, okay, no need to be so pushy!"

Suddenly the next song came on. ♫Cha, cha kkedatgetjyo~♫

"Wait... I know this song..." I muttered. "IT'S BOYFRIEND!!!!!" I turned around and watched.

"Huh," Ren began, "Those guys are pretty good. Can't believe that babo Youngmin can be that cool." Ren didn't get to see them perform at the game, but I think that he would be jealous if he ever did. So I didn't bother to tell him.

"Yeah," I just ended up saying. "Why are they so cool?" I thought to myself.

"Noona, you got your folder back right?" my brother asked. I nodded. "I can't believe you're still doing that scrapbooking thing..." he sighed. "You know you don't have to do that anymore.... You can't-!"

I cut him off. "I KNOW!!! Just let me finish listening to this song!" I yelled at him. I felt a little bad, but I couldn't help it. I wish people would stop talking to me about that. As the last notes of the songs faded, I suddenly felt a lot better. Well, I guess the song has a great meaning. It practically comes straight out of my journal. 

I turned to my brother. "So... want some cake?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!! ^O^

So how's everybody?

I wish I had more time to update, but school is really killing me.... T^T

But I've been thinking about changing the name of this story....

I'm telling you guys in advance so you won't be so surprised.

I'm just going to call this story "Okay"

Tell me what you think!