Busy? {Jae's Flashback}

It's Okay

"Minhee-yah! You busy?" I called her right after Ren dashed off. My social life has been going down the drain lately, hopefully my friend won't ditch me today.

"Ummmh no?"  she replied back

"What's with the tone?"

"No reason? Where to?"

"Arcade" I said simply, Minhee would know where

"That bored huh? Or is the frustration? Either way, it'll be fun to watch!"

"Am I that entertaining?" I laughed bitterly. "Truthfully, I feel a little pissed off...." Don't know why, but I just do. It's just one of those days I guess.

"Okay then, I'll see you there"

As I walked up to arcade I remembered how Minhee and I were enemies....

It was just before we became besties. We weren't friends but she wasn't bullying me anymore. Most of the others still bugged me, and whenever I wanted to blow of some steam, I would go to the arcade. Well, one day, I ran into Minhee. She was doing the exact thing I would be doing. Shooting down some aliens on a video game.

{Flashback}

"Yah" I tapped her on the back. "Want to play?" She looked surprised

"You?"

I just nodded, "Who else?" Minhee slowly nodded. So I helped her out with the alien game thing then we moved on to play, well everything.

At first it was pretty awkward, but we got used to each other pretty fast. We started talking and before we knew it, we were laughing and joking around like we had known each other for years. 

"You're not so bad." Minhee said smiling after we finished our last game.

"You're not so bad yourself, you know when you're not a diva."

She laughed, "Haha, actually you know, I never really knew you're name. I never even bothered to ask."

It was my turn to laugh, "Just call me Jae."

"Minhee." She held out her hand. I took it. "See you tomorrow, I guess" We shook hands.

"Yeah, see ya" I said as we left.

{End of Flashback}

It took some time before the two of us became actual friends and started talking to me at school, But that was pretty natural. We kept running into each other at the arcade too, and after awhile  we exchanged phone numbers. We would always text and call each other to meet up at the arcade to blow of some steam. Then we finally became friends.  At school we started hanging out, we made some new friends and finally became besties.

As I walked into the arcade, MInhee jumped out with a plastic gun.

"Yah, want to play?" I shouted

"You?" she smiled

"Who else?"

So we played game after game. It was pretty fun. We haven't been able to do this ever since we moved up a grade. Sometimes, I guess it's nice to be a kid.

Especially considering the fact that little kids don't have tp worry about boys....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back!!!

For a few days only though.... :P

How's the flashback?

Anyway, have you heard about NU'EST?

AHHHH!!! I love those guys!!!! (>W<)

But, the reason I'm taking about this is because one of the members is Ren....

Hmmmmh, should I work off that in a later chapter?

Maybe I will...

BUT what do you think?

OH!!! Fellow Best Friends of the world, has Boyfriend been to your country? (China, Taiwan, Thailand, Japan, if there's any other countries sorry if I forgot!!!)

Tell me about it!!! I would LOVE to hear about it!!!