Crazy Friends

It's Okay

"Cho Hee, are you sure?" I asked on the phone. "It's not a big deal with everyone, but are you sure you don't want to come?" She had been refusing to come with me and Minhee to Starship. "Jae-yah, I'm really sorry, but I can't!" She hung up.

"Still not coming?" asked Minhee. "Yup..." Boyfriend walked into the room as I finished "And I needed her help with the whole Youn-" "JAE!" Minhee yelled at me and gave me the look to stop.

"Jae-seonsaengnim!!" Minwoo called my name. He was smiling cutely, still sweating from practice. "Is something wrong seonsaengnim?" Kwangmin asked in a strangely cute voice. I shook my head in response. "Nope, by the way this is my friend Minhee. She'll just be watching and helping me." She laughed "Haha, that's funny Jae-yah! You know I at English! Remember?"

"Okay, okay." I laughed back in reply. And with that I started my English lesson. Nothing too interesting about it. They tried really hard to understand and tried to keep me not so freaked out. I think I made some progress too. Especially with Youngmin. He scored the lowest on his pre test and seemed to be struggling the most. Aish.... teaching those guys.... it's a bit tiring.....

"Done!" I said cheerfully. "That's it for today. Ahjosshi said he'll call me next time you have time for another lesson." Hyunseong raised his hand, "Jae-seonsaengnim? Do we have any homework?" My first reaction was a little surprised, but then again... Hyunseong seemed to be the most mature one of the group, as everyone else started whining and groaning.

"Actually yes." I stated. More sighing.... "Haha," I laughed, "I don't like giving out that kind of homework!" So then a curious Jeongmin asked "Then what's our assignment?"

"Go home and listen to some music in English. Just remember the song title and artist. and be prepared to talk about it next time. Okay go in now!" As they left and waved bye, Minhee walked over to you. "So, that went well..."

"You know it..... aish.... I'm too tired to walk back home... Want to get a cab with me?" She thought for a moment. "Sure, but I want to wander around!!! You know we might get to run into some cute guys here." She winked at me "We are at an entertainment company."

"Hahaha!!!!" I burst out laughing, "You've been studying too much huh? The lack of cute guys is killing you isn't it?"

"Yup! Now hurry up and finish packing! I WANT TO GO!!!!!" "Yeah, I'm don-" She didn't let me finish as she dragged me out the door... Oh, my boy-crazy best friend.... We all have one don't we? Wasn't there a time where she was my worst boy-crazy enemy? How things can change....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another some what boring chapter.... But it's just to keep you busy until I finish typing up the next chapter :)

And in the case of boy crazy friends.... when it comes to Boyfriend, I would say I'm friend :)