Are You Avoiding....? {Youngmin's POV}

It's Okay

This first part is a suuuuuupppppppeeeeeer short summary of everything since the last Youngmin's POV chapter!

It may a bit.... lacking.... XP

BUT

the 2nd part is better!!!! (2nd part as in next chapter)

So don't leave me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Youngmin's Point of View

Hyunmin called us just out of the blue that day and begged me and Kwangmin to go with him to the movies.

"Hyung! You guys promised!!!!" He cried. Because we had didn't do anything that last few days, our schedule was just packed. I felt really bad I couldn't spend so much time with Hyunmin, but what else can I do? It's not like I can stop being me....

"Ren and I just met up for the first time in years. What are the chances that his noona has extra tickets for the same movie YOU promised to take me to? Please just come!!!!!"

"Yah! Hyung!" Kwangmin yelled out behind me, "Tell Hyunmin you're going! I'll just cover for you during practice!"

"Okay, okay. If Kwangmin covers for me, I'll met you guys there!" I said sighing, my brothers are so persistent!

"Yay!!! Thanks Youngmin-hyung! And tell Kwangmin-hyung he still owes me!" Then he hung up. I sighed out loud. Maybe this would be a good thing. I really need a break from all this....

It took awhile but I finally managed to get away, I was a little late, well, very late I guess, but thankfully they had saved me a seat with Ren's noona.

I remember Hyunmin always talking about Ren and his family, but I never got a chance to meet them. But the strangest thing is... I felt like I already knew her.

I didn't get a good look on her face until the movie ended. "Jae-yah..." I thought. This is just crazy. I'm running in to her everyday! But I couldn't just face her like this, so the second the lights came back on, I jumped up and ran out the door with Hyunmin and Ren.

I kept my distance from Jae and her friends as much as possible, but the longer we walked, the more nervous I got!

"Hyung, are you avoiding Jae-noona?" Hyunmin asked. My face started to grow hot. "You are! You're blushing!!!" my dongsaeng cried out.

"Ani!!!! I'm not!" I tried to come up with a good reason, but nothing came to mind. Hyunmin was one of the only people I can't lie to...

"Don't worry I'm not going to tell her anything.  You can trust me you know!"

From behind us I heard Jae yell "Yah! Up ahead there's an ice shop, we're stopping there. I'm paying!" I looked at Hyunmin and said "Come on Hyunmin, let's race!!!" He smiled brightly and we took off down the street. But even though I said I saw it, I don't think I did because after running for a little bit, I still couldn't find it!

"Hyunmin! It's this way!" Ren shouted out from behind us. Woah, this kid is fast! He just somehow appeared right next to us!

Anyway, with his help we were finally able to find the shop, and since the owner remembered Ren, he let us pick out our ice cream before Jae arrived.

I hoped that Jae wouldn't get mad at me for well, everything. And thankfully she shaked off her shock quickly and even started joking around a bit. But the surprising thing was I thought I saw....

"Cho Hee?! What are you doing back in Korea?!" Apparently she was one of Jae's friends, but the second she saw me, she bolted out the door. "What is she doing back...? I thought she...." I thought.

Jae snapped me out of it. Hyunmin too. But I still wasn't thinking straight because I said "Let's go on a date!"

Well first came shock, followed by surprise and I think a little anger from Hyunmin before I found a way to clean up the mess I made.

So left the shop, with free strawberry ice cream, and at the request of the boys, went out in search for a soccer ball.

Which Jae paid for, a little unhappily I think.

I even bought Hyunmin some baseball stuff since they begged and begged us to get them some.

This next part though.....

While the boys played, Jae and I talked and talked. She ate her ice cream so cutely, sometimes I didn't know what else to say... But I guess after awhile it just easy for the two of us to talk....

It was nice.

I told her things I couldn't even tell Kwangmin, not that I hid stuff from Kwangmin, but I was actually able to get some of my feelings across. That day ended too quickly. By the time the ice cream was all gone, we said bye but I knew I would see again soon.

"Hyung!" Kwangmin called. I was back at the dorm, we decided to rearrange everything and it somehow ended up that we all shared the same room. How? I have no idea, but I didn't really mind as long as the beds won't break again.

"Tell Hyunmin I found a way to make up for not going to the movie with you!!! I convinced Manger-Ahjosshi to book us a performance at his game tomorrow!!!" Well, I guess I really will be seeing Jae then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like I said, this chapter seems a little boring compared to my other chapters.... but wait a little longer!!!! (>O<) I'm updating again!!!!