I Can't Believe You: Deidara The Jerk?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

This=SUPER UBER AWSOMENESS. Made my day. >:3

>>A Few Weeks>>

.::Your POV::.

"Itachi-saaaaaaan." I groaned in agony. "Why won't you spar with me?" He flipped another page in his book. "I don't want you to get hurt. I promised Deidara I wouldn't." My eyes rolled as my arms crossed; flopping on the opposite couch. "Who cares what that loud multy mouthed, phycotic, idiotic, tengu has to say." His gaze shifted over to me with his book closing. Flicking his hand up and down. I smiled and trotted over to him. Just to have his two fingers poke me in the forhead. "Ow." I wined fubbing the spot he poked me. "Sorry Buru. SOme other time." That reminded me of his younger self with Sasuke. My gut wrentching at that thought. Just then that but oggling moron walked in. I sat next to itachi and crossed my legs, fiddling with the hem of my shirt. I could feel his eyes burn holes into my head. "What are you staring at?" I snapped. He swallowed and hurried into the kitchin. Itachi's weight shifted and stood up. Moving to the hallway and dissapearing into the shaddows. Now I was alone. "Ugh!" I sighed lying down on the couch. My eyes closed as my body relaxed. Lost in my thoughs. "And what are you doing?" I opened my eyes again to see Aname glaring at me. Her hands at her hips. "None of your buissness." I sighed sadly getting up and starting to head towards the kichin. My shoulder was pulled back by great force. Making me lose my balince and fall to my . "Isn't the saying 'Ladies' first?" She scofted with a wicked smile. My blood boiled hot under my flesh as I walked in after her. Deidara was sitting at the table molding a lump of clay. My eyes quickly turned to the fridge and rummaged through it. Pulling out an apple and some milk. "Hey, what are yo-mmmm!" I turned around to see Deidara lip locked with Aname. His cheeks burnt red with her eyes evil and playfull. The glass of milk slipped from my grasp. Shattering on the floor much like my soul. She pulled away and her lips. Deidara still frozen in his place. "Later Dei-kun." She giggled siductively then walking out of the kitchin. My eyes started to turn moist with milk leaking on my shoes. He looked at me. At a lost for words. "B-buru I...." I in my tears and rubbed my nose. "It's fine. I'm totally cool." A chunk of apple bit into my mouth. "I hope you're happy." As quickly as my feet could, I ran to my room. Tears starting to stream my cheeks. Just before I got there I bumped into someone. "Buru?" It was Tobi. My arms quickly wrapped around his waist. Tears still falling from my cheeks. Slowly, his arms caressed my body close. Pulling me off to his room. Where I started to fall fast asleep clutching onto his shirt. "There now. Everything is ok." His mask was pulled off with a thump on the floor. The icy flesh of his face on my neck made goosebumps dot my skin. "I'm the only one you need." He sounded ecoed through my head as the tears stoped and my shaking body slowed to a soft stillness. Falling gently asleep in his arms.

.::Madara's POV::.

Her whole body relaxed under my control. Her grip on my shirt let go as her head laied on my chest. "And you're only mine." I whispered slipping out of the bed and covering her with the blanket. Placing a small kiss on her cheek before pulling on my mask. "You're only going to be mine Buru-chan. So be a good girl and remember that." I whispered before slipping out of the room again.

.::Deidara's POV::.

I was laying on my bed, stairing at the ceiling. My hands folded over my abdomin. 'Why do I feel like this? My heart feels like it's missing from my chest.' I coamed my bang back and pulled the tie out of my hair. Laying my cloak on the floor. 'it kills me now. To see her so upset.' My body sat up and leaned on my knees. "Amane should of never of kissed me. I should of never checked her out in the first place, hm." That was it. I had to apologise. Not the manliest thing ever but...I had to. I quickly rushed out my door just as Tobi was passing by. "Hello Deidara-sempai!" He giggled. "Have you seen Buru, hm?" I asked franticly. He thought for a moment. Which was highly shocking at this point of me knowing him. (Me: I know right) "Oh! Buru-than was running down the hallway and bumped into Tobi. Hugging and crying onto Tobi. So Tobi, being a good boy, hugged Buru-than back and laied her on Tobi's bed. Buru-than wouldn't let go untill Buru-than fell asleep so Tobi staied untill then." He explained. My expresstion of confution turned to anger. My fist hoisting his shirt up with my other one into a fist. "Are you telling me that Buru let you bed her to sleep, hm?" I growled lifting him higheer. "N-no Deidara-sempai! T-tobi wasn't tired so Tobi let Buru-than sleep!" He squeaked. "Deidara." My gaze shifted over to see Aka with her arms folded. My hand dropped Tobi to his . Scurrying behind Aka. "Move." I said. "She dosn't need or want your company now." I could feel my bood boil hotter. "I need to see her, hm." She stood her ground. "Give it a rest Deidara." Spoke Sasori's voice behind me. With a grunt I walked back into my room. Slambing and locking the door behind me. I flopped onto my bed, arms wide. not ready to give up my fight.

.::Aka's POV::.

"Tobi. Go." Sasori ordered. Tobi nodded and raced towards the kitchin. We were in silince. He walked closer ot me. Our bodies just grasing eachother. "I should check on-" He placed a finger on my lips and moved closer to my ear. "I do not care for Amane if that's what you're thinking." I was frozen. How could he read my mind like that? "Nothing?" A soft chuckle flew from his lips as his hand s around my waist. Pushing our bodies closer together. "I have someone else in mind." My hands lightly pressed aginst his chest. "Why do you do this to me?" I asked. "Because," I felt his lips brush aganst my neck. "You need to be punished for what you do to me." In a flash he was at the door way of the living room, walking inside. My head felt dizzy. I stumbled backwards against the wall, sliding down it and pulling my knees to my chest. 'Why? Why do you you do this to me?' I thought holding my legs close. Refusing to let the tears fall with my rapid heart.

(Chibi: Am I awsome or what? >:3)