Over: How Could You Do This To Me?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

I censored the bad words :3

 >>The Next Day>>

Dream

I was running over a red substance. It leaked through my toes and splashed all over my body. My white dress starting to stain a crimson blood. "B-Buru..." A crackled voice whispered in front of me. My body collapsed in front of a man. His blond hair sinking into the bloody waters. "Why?...Why did you do this to me? *Cough* To us?" His face was clouded behind my tears. "No! I-I didn't do it!" I saw myself scream. "M-mama?" My head whipped around to see a three little kids. Blood pouring out of them. I rushed over to their side. Tears were spilling over my eyes like waterfalls. "Mama...why did you do this to us?" That's when I noticed what they were piled under. A large Sakura tree. And I woke up.

My eyes popped open as I was panting for air. Cold sweat leaking off my body as a large heat closed me in. "What the?" I sat up in my bed. Wait, when did I get into my bed? Last thing I remembered was Sassori leaping out the window. "Nghh." My head shot over to see someone move under the covers next to me. "Buru..." It called. My shaky hand reached down and coiled over the edge of the blanket. Yanking it down in a flash. "Ahh, bright." Aka groaned shielding her eyes. My heart was racing out of my chest. "Wh-what are you doing here?" She covered herself with the blankets again. "You said you couldn't sleep alone last night. So I let you sleep with me." My fluttering heart slowly calmed down. "Oh." She stared at me for a moment then sat up. Wrapping her arms around me. "You had tear stains on your cheeks. So I didn't ask any questions. What happened to you?" My head rested on her shoulder. "I don't want to talk about it." I whispered hugging her back. We were silent. Her fingers coming through my matted hair. Cheek resting on my head. My nerves calmed to her touch. "I hate it here." I whispered rubbing my nose. "I just want to go home." "Well finish this mission and we'll be-" I shook my head and stared her strait in the face. The rims of my eyes bright red. "I don't want to go back there. I want to go home! Our real home." She squeezed me tight into her chest. "Shhh shhh, it'll be ok." She whispered in my ear.

~Deidara's POV~

Dream

Pain was pulsing through my body. I was laying in my own blood as it poured out of me. "Buru..." I whispered in a dry croaked voice. A woman rushed up to me in a white dress staining red. Her face was blurred in my dimming vision. "Why...Why did you do this to me? *cough* To us?" I watched myself whisper. "No! I-I didn't do it!" She protested. "Mama." My head slowly turned to its other side. She quickly rushed up to the bundle of kids under a large tree. "Mama...why did you do this to us?" The smallest one cried. Slowly, my vision faded into blank emptiness.

I gasped and sat strait up in my bed. Weasing for a single breath. Cold sweat pouring off my body. "Oh...oh gosh." I gasped swinging my legs over the edge of the bed. "Moring?" I looked up through dazed eyes at Sasori. "What, hm?" I asked regulating my rapid heart. "You were close to screaming in your sleep." He resorted. My eyes formed an icy glare at him. "Why didn't you wake me up!" I protested. His shoulders gave off a simple shrug. I collapsed backwards and wiped some sweat off my brow. "Oh, by the way." A heavy object landed square on my chest. Making me give off a hard, "Ugh." "Gift for you." I sat back up and rubbed the strange object in my hands. "What is it, hm?" The object had wings, but the rest. Well, the head looked like a cat and the legs looked like those of a frog! "It's a bird," His eyes gazed away from me. "Buru told me to give it to you." It felt like my heart started to pound out of my chest. "R-really? What else did she say, hm?" I asked with high hopes. He was in deep thought for a moment. "She said..." My eyes pursed him deeper. He seemed to be in some sort of pain. "It's over."

...

...

no

...

"Wh-what?...What!?" My voice switched to a holler now. "It's over!? What the f^ck does she mean it's over!?" He shook his head and didn't speak another word. "After all that she f^cking put me through! Does she know? Did you give her the littlest hint what I went through, hm?" I asked taking the pillow and throwing it across the room. "Deidara..." "That little f^cking b!tch. I'm going to kill her if she ever shows her face to me, hm."

~Sasori's POV~

Deidara vented off steam that I never knew he had bottled up inside him. I couldn't say a word. Just left without notice. A man was at the front steps smoking a cigarette. His hood shadowing most of his face. I took slow steady steps till I reached the curb. His body hovered behind me. "Yu did good, Sasori." My eyes peered over my shoulder as he raven haired male with dark bags under his eyes flashed his sharingan. small tuffs of nappy hair stuck out from underneath his jacket. "You and Aka are free to go now." It felt as if life was hanging by a thread as I remembered what Deidara told me last night.

//Flash Back//

I was waiting in the hotel room reading a random book I found. Deidara walked in with snow melting in his hair and clothes. "Hey, hm." He whispered flopping on the bed. "Hey." His arms were tucked under his head. Almost as if he was in his own world. "What happened?" I asked putting the book away. "You were wrong about Aka, hm." My brow furrowed in confusion. "She wasn't about to kiss the prince. They 'were just having  freaking staring contest'." He said. My eyes burned holed into the side of his head. "Really now..." "Her exact words, hm." With that he slipped off his jacket and walked onto the bathroom. Leaving me scrambled in my thoughts.

//Now//

The toxic smoke started to make my eyes water. "You may go anytime you wish." My lips thinned out as he finished with, "But, if you even think about telling Buru...ha-ha...more than Aka's hair is going to be red." He moved so his lips were next to my ear. "And you're the one going to be standing right in it." With a cold gush of air, he vanished. Only leaving behind the bud of the burnt down cigarette. 'What have I done?' I asked myself putting out the light of the burning stick under my heal. Walking off into the town with the morning sun shining above me.

(Chibi: *gasp!* Plot twist! Mwahahaha! >:D)