Secrets Untold!: Do I Even Get A Goodbye?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

House!!!! o0o

15 is the magic number! Kidding, it's three! Go three, ahuh. It's you birthday. *random dancing*

.::Story Start::.

*.*.::Your POV::.*.*

                It was about 7:00 by the time we reached their place. It was OMG huge! Almost twelve stories high! They laughed at our aww struck faces. "I told you it was huge." Nicaara laughed mocking Aka. They lead us up two flights of stairs. You can freshen up in here. We'll be back later to you to dinner." Micaara said before the two boys left. we walked inside the large room. Never in my entire life have I seen a bathroom so large. The tub looked like a flipping pool! "Oh my god." Aka pulled open two double doors to reveal a walk in closet. Filled to the brim with dresses and shoes. I was aww struck still. Aka turned around to me and grinned. "Party time!"

>>1 hour and 31.5 minutes later!>>

I twirled around in my sparkling blue dress once more. "This is awesome!" I cheered. Aka's ego totally doubled in size. "Heck yeah." She grinned. Just then there was a knock at the door. I swung it open to reveal an old man in a tight monkey suit. "Masters Micaara and Nicaara request your presence in the west dining room hall." We glanced at each other and nodded, following the old man through the tall hallways. Our shoes clocked n the marble floor and echoed back. "Here we are." It was a large room with a long table in the center. Paintings covered the walls. A white cloth laced over the table with a mound of food on tp. Micaara and Nicaara stood from their seats and walked over to us. "For you, my lady." Nicaraa bowed handing her a deep blue violate. "For you." Micaara said handing me a deep red rose. They looked at each other the switched our flowers. "Sorry." Nicaara chuckled scratching the back of his head. We shrugged and switched flowers back. "I love violets." Aka smiled. "Roses are my favorite." I blushed. The shrugged and linked arms with both of us and lead us to our seats. That is where dinner had begun. A familiar scent filled my nose stronger than the others. "Bakudan..." I could feel my mouth start to water. "Here," Micaara took my plate and placed some on my plate. "Bakudan is my favorite as well." The room was candle-lit. His eyes seemed to glow brighter under the dancing flames. I took my chopsticks and started to eat. Something was odd. Different. It wasn't as good as Deidara's. Not even by a little bit. "Is everything to your liking?" I flinched as a male in cook ware appeared behind me. "Y-yes! Really good, thank you." He bowed and left us again. Somewhere in the middle of the meal, Nicaara started to stir up a conversation. "So, what was it like in Konoha?" He asked munching on a grape. "Wonderful. It's so lush and green there, you wouldn’t believe it." Aka sighed. "I don't think we've ever known foliage like that." Micaara stated with a smirk. Nicaara laughed as well. "So what's up with all the rush around town?" I asked curelessly. "Its preparation for the festival of dancing dragons. Our birthday party to put it simply." I nodded as Nicaara continued from his brother. "Every year it happens. It's a time of celebration of friends, family and new life. Especially for children. Think of it as a giant amusement park that lasts for three days." My eyes widened in shock. That was pretty big. "Cool." I grinned. "The last day of the celebration is exactly one month from now. Our actual birthday." The knot in my stomach twisted tighter as a rock lump appeared in my throat. Aka's as well. 'Their birthday is on their death day? Go figure...' I sighed and strached. "Are you tired?" Micaara asked. "Yeah, exhausted actually." Aka nodded in agreement. "We'll show you to your rooms." They lead us back towards the large bathroom. I was taken a door down right from it. Aka was taken a door over to the left of it. "Good night." Micaara said. He bent down and lifted my chin, placing a gentle kiss on my cheek. see you tomorrow." Once he turned I quickly shut the door and pressed my back to it, sliding to my . I could feel my rapid heart pounding out of my chest. My mind spinning. I could still feel his soft, warm lips on my cheek. It felt so odd. My breath was almost untraceable. ‘All for the mission.’ I thought changing into some more comfterble clothes and curling under the sheets of my warm bed.

~Deidara's POV~

I tossed and turned in my bed. Trying to be comfterble, but I just couldn't. "Lucky b^astered Sasori. He doesn’t have to sleep, hm." I grumbled whisking the covers off and walking out into the hallway. It was silent. Too quiet for my taste. Quietly, I tiptoed down the halls to Buru's and Aka's room. Creaking open the door. Nothing. "Where the heck is she?" I grumbled flicking on the light and quietly shutting the door behind me with a click. One side of the room was neat and organize while the other was a disaster zone. My body sat on the messy bed and ran my hand over the pillow. It was cold. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted a book underneath. I pulled it out and ran my fingers over it. 'Journal' It read with Buru's name at the bottom by stickers. 'I shouldn't...' I sat the book down for a breef moment and pulled it back, flipping through each and every page. It starts with her first day here.

It was so strange to end up here of all places. It was unimaginable none the less possible. Everyone here is surprisingly very nice. Not at all by from what I knew about them before. Everyone but Zetsu he kind of freaks me out. Anyway, I can't believe that my dream came true. I couldn’t fall asleep so I decided to write in here. Pein knows I have information, but what will come of me when I don't have any information to give. I'll know soon enough. God bye for now, Buru. P.S.: I got flipping ninja sandals! Yeah!

I read till the final entry of today.

I spent the night in Deidara's bedroom last night. The night before was in Tobi's. Yuck. He was cradling me so warmly; I didn't want it to end. I never thought an S-ranked ninja could be as kind as him. I really want to do something in return, but I have no clue what. Out of every one in the Akatsuki, I'm glad to become such close friends with him. Hopefully, I'm as good as a friend to him as he is to me.

I have my very first mission today, but it wasn't exactly what I was hoping for.

I sat up from my laying position of the bed and read slowly and carefully. Wondering what this so called mission was about and why she didn't tell me about it. My questions were soon answered. (Me: I bet. >:D)

Aka and I are suppose to travel to the Land Hidden in the Snow and meet up with the twin princes there. We literally have to 'seduce' them when I have no flipping idea what to do! Playing with another one's heart strings is just so cruel. I don't think I can go along with this mission. Just thinking about exterminating the twin princes just makes me sick. I couldn't bare tell Deidara about it. He would flip off bananas if he found out. I didn't even leave yet and the thought of leaving already makes me sad. I'll even miss Zetsu for freaks sake! Heck, I may even convert to jashinism because I even missed Hidan! I'm just kidding. Anyway, it's almost time to go. Good bye for now, Buru.

I couldn't believe it. She left, without saying a word. Does she know what kind of pain I suffered trying to figure out where she was!? I flopped the journal on the floor and collapsed backwards on the bed. My head over the soft pillow. "No matter what Buru, I won't let anyone take you away from me." My body flicked off the light and curled under the covers. "No matter what, hm." I whispered before slipping into darkness.

(Chibi: Don't you know not to look through a girl's diary!
Deidara: So! I was curious, hm. All is fair in love and war.
Chibi: I told you that!
Deidara: Now I'm telling you that. :P
Chibi: Whatever, updating soooooon! :D)