Meeting My Prince!: Where Are You?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

Your Mother but with blue eyes

14 14 I love the number 14! Chapter 14 everyone!

.::Story Start::.

*.*.::Your POV::.*.*

                It took exactly two days and two nights to get to the Land Hidden in the Snow. Talk about freezing! My body as bundled in my thin jacket. "You are to expect two members to arrive in one week to observe your progress. The extermination will happen one month from now." Itachi stated. Exterminated, still hate that word. "Got cha'." Aka saluted with two fingers. With one last wave they were off to the hideout once again. Leaving us just over the boarder of the country. "S-so n-now what-t?" I stuttered. "First, we get you a bigger jacket." She laughed linking arms with me and dragging me off into the streets. It was rather busy in the shops and stores. Flags were hung from shops and doors, all with the image a blue dragon coiled with a red dragon. "I wonder what all the commotion is about." Aka said as we entered a small dress shop. A girl about 15 quickly approached us. "Hello, My name is Amika. Can I help you ladies with anything?" "Yeah, can you help us find a thicker jacket for my friend here?" She pointed us in the direction of the coats. "Ohhh! How about this one!" She pulled out a thick parka that looked like a giant marshmallow. "How about, no." I laughed. We spent some time there. Getting just a little more that a jacket. *cough* shopping *cough* spree. Jingle went the customer bell as we left the shop and started to walk towards the hotel. Suddenly a man raced towards me and snatched my book bag that had almost all my stuff inside it. "No! Get back here!" I hollered shoving my shopping bag to Aka and chasing after the masked male. "Micaara! What are you doing!?" Shouted a male's voice. A short haired blond was running along side me, but way faster. My pase slowed as he leaped up and tackled the hooded male to the snow covered sidewalk. Ripping the book bag from his hands and flipping him over, hand cuffing him behind his back. I stared in aww. It all happened so quickly I didn't know what to do or say. "You are under arrest for theft in the first degree." Micaara resorted. Just then, a swarm of people surrounded the three of us. Two people pushing through and approaching Micaara. "Are you crazy!? Or just mentally retarded?" The girl resorted poking Micaara in the chest. He completely ignored her and the other male, picking up my book bag and walking over to me. "It this yours?" He asked. I nodded and, with shaky hands, took it from him. "Th-thank you. Thanks so much." I grinned. "No problem, my name is prince Micaara." He greeted with an open hand. Mine gladly took his as I said, "Buru. Nice to meet you." "Buru!" Aka pushed through the wall of people and raced to my side. "You ok?" She asked. I nodded, "Yeah, he got my book bag for me." Her eyes shifted up to Micaara and grinned. "Thanks so uber much. I'm Aka." They shook hands. "And I'm Nicaara." Said the other male butting in. "Nice to meet such a beauty like yourself." His hands lifted hers and placed a gently kiss on the top of her palm. Her cheeks fizzled pink in embarrassment. "Thanks...I guess." Soon, the wall of people spread out as some bodyguards dragged the hand cuffed male away. "Are you both travelers?" Nicaara asked. "Yeah, we just traveled here from our homeland in Konoha." Aka lied with her best cheating face. What can I say, girl's got a gift. "So you guys are along way from home then, huh?" We nodded. It was shocking how much Micaara resembled Skylar, but there was a different aura about him. A....nicer one. "Hey, we should show you around!" Nicaara grinned. Micaara nodded to his twin. "It's a logical choice-" "But you two are busy today!" The short haired girl from before said cutting off his sentence. The boys rolled their eyes. "Come on Misty! Pleaaaaaaaase!" Nicaara begged like a child. I heard Aka giggle quietly. "Ya' know what, I'm not even going to try." Misty sighed stomping down the street. A hard sigh left Micaara's lips as a puff of mist from the cold temperature outside. My gaze looked down sadly as the knot in my stomach started to twist. "She's always been like that. It's not your fault." He said to Aka and I. I had no clue how long we were standing there, taking with each other, but the sun was already starting to set. "We should head to the hotel and check in." Aka murmured in dissapointment. They looked at each other and nodded. Twin telepathic powers? "How about you guys spend the night at our house." Our cheeks frizzled red. "If you wanted another place to stay rather than that old hotel down the street." Micaara reassured. "I don't kno-" "We'd love too!" Aka grinned cutting me off. A small smile cracked on Micaara's lips as our eyes locked. "Then follow me." My arm was linked with his as Aka linked arms with Nicaara. 'Mission. Remember the mission.' I thought as we followed the males back to their house. Or should I say, mansion?

.::Meanwhile::.

~Sasori's POV~

I was pacing back and forth in my room. Where was she? I haven’t seen her all day. Deidara then walked in with a blank face. "Hello Sasori Dana, hm." His voice was dry and almost filled with no emotion at all. My brow arched in suspicion. "What happened to you?" I asked sitting on my bed I barely use. He lay in his bed and wrapped his arms around his pillow, burying his face in it. "I haven’t seen Buru since this morning, hm! Where the heck is she!?" He hollared into the pillow. Making it muffled. My eyes rolled. "What about Aka?" I asked. "Last I saw, she was with Kisame, hm." I could feel my jaw clench with my teeth grinding. "Where is that aquatic ninja anyway?" My body shifted up to the door. "Coming back from a mission or something soon, hm." I quickly left the harmonic terrorist alone as I moved to the cave space of the hideout. Impatiently waiting for the blue shark to return.

~Deidara's POV~

The scent of the pillow engulfed my nose. It still smelt like her. My arms locked around the soft cushon. Why was I acting like this? Why did I need to see her so badly? Questions swirrled my mind as it throbbed. My heart was aching, with my body desperately clinging to the pillow to feel that warm contact again. How could this happen? How can a girl like her do little to nothing t do this to me? I had no answers for any of these questions. I just needed to see her again, or I might think the worst.

(Chibi: Is Deidara just figuring out his feelings towards Buru? Does Sasori have some emotions left inside his human heart to give to Aka? Can Buru go along with the mission? Is Itachi secretly a woman!?!? Find out next time on "Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening")