The Final Act: Will I See You Again?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

(OMG! LOL! *laughes head off while rolling on floor)

~Your POV~

I was too scared to even move. Micaara stood up and yanked me to my feet alongside him. "Our business here doesn't concern-" "Buru's safety does concern me." Deidara stated. Micaara's brow furrowed with a flat frown. "If that's the way it's going to be." I was spun over and pushed over the edge. I clenched my eyes shut in fear. Nothing happened. I looked up above me. A hand had a tight grasp around my wrist. "Buru!" Deidara hollered. "I-I'm ok." I stated. Micaara was squatting by the edge. Hand clutching around my wrist. "One false move Blondie," My eyes peered down as a white object started to float upward below my feet. I arched my brow in confusion. "And your little girl here goes bye bye." No words were spoken after that. A zipping sound was heard. "Go ahead, hm." Deidara whispered loud enough for me to hear him. "I don't care anymore. If she's going to die anyway in our battle, do it." He said. "I dare you, hm." Micaara chuckled evilly. Tears streamed over my eyes at Deidara's words. "Good boy." Micaara's grip lossened till I could feel no more. I was frozen. The world seemed to move in slow motion. Tear droplets falling above me. Almost stopping in mid air. My hair flicked and flickered around my head. "No..." I whispered. My eyes drifted closed. Letting everything go. My body landed on something thick and soft, but it was not ground. My one eye peaked pen to see the object that saved my life. It was a large clay bird that hovered in mid hair as soon as my body landed on top of it. "What the?" I sat up so my legs were at either side of its head. That's when it took off. My arms gripped around the head for dear life. It jetted off into the sky above the two men in the small clearing. "Now," Micaara pulled out a large sword hidden in his kimono. "Time to die." Deidara glanced up at me then back to Micaara. Grinning wildly. "Not this time, hm." His feet pounded against the earth and leaped up in the air. The bird swooped under him as he gently landed behind me. "Hang on tight, hm." He whispered as we flew into the night sky. "Get back here!" Micaara chanted. "Bang." Suddenly, a large explosion went off on the cliff. Deidara's body shielded me from seeing anything he sees on a regular basis. "D-deidara." He changed from a squatting position to a sitting position behind me. "Yeah, hm." He asked. I spun around and wrapped my arms around his waist. My head resting on his chest. He circled his arms around my shoulders and crossed his legs so I sat in his lap. A cloud of smoke and a crumbled off cliff was all that was left from the explosion. "I wan't to go home." His hand rubbed soothing circles around my back. Cheek resting on the top of my head "Were almost there, hm." He whispered. Slowly, my eyes fluttered closed. Mind slipping off into the darkness. His calm heart beat rocking me into a gentle sleep.

//Dream//

I was in a wide, grassy field. My clothes changed from a blue kimono to a long, white dress. "Is she here?" I heard someone ask. My vision was blurry, but I could see two people in the distance. One man and one woman. Both warring white with red hair. "There she is." The man stated as they ran up towards me. "Buru? Buru are you alright?" The girl asked. My vision was getting clearer and sharper. "Aka?" I questioned. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and nodded. My arms clutched around her back. Tears starting to leak over my eyes. "Yeah, little sis. It's me." She wiped my tears away with tears forming herself. "Listen, Buru," I turned my direction towards the male. "S-sasori?" I questioned. He nodded and continued with, "Are you with Deidara?" I nodded as he sighed in relief. "Good. Ok, now you need to listen to me." He took a firm grasp at my shoulders. "You can't trust Tobi, got it? He's bad news." My head tilted to the side. "What do you mean? What's going on?" I asked. They looked at each other then back to me. "Buru, you need to listen to us. We don't have a lot of time. I'm ok. I'm with Sasori." My heads slowly nodded to their words. Sasori let go and looked up to the sky. "You can't trust Tobi. Stick with Deidara as much as you can. We'll explain more later." Slowly, my vision started to become fuzzy and unfocused. "Wh-whait! Aka!"I cried. Then...darkness.

//Now//

My body flung up as my lungs in for air. Pants escaped through my breath as I looked around me. A low groan came from next to me. "Buru?" Deidara propped himself up on one elbow. "What's wrong, hm?" He asked. "Wh-where am I?" I asked looking around a small fire was lightly smoking as I was lying in between two blankets next to Deidara. "You fell asleep so I set up camp for the night. Are you ok, hm?" He sat up and placed a hand on my shoulder. I gulped and nodded. "Y-yeah. Just a dream...a dream." I whispered. He coamed his free hand through his hair. A warm breeze circled around me. We definitely weren’t in the land of snow anymore. "You want to talk about it, hm?" I shook my head and laid back down. "No. I just want to go to sleep." I sighed. He laid down next to me as I rolled into his chest. I used one bicep as a pillow as he wrapped his other arm around my waist over the blanket. "Good night, hm." He whispered. "Good night." I sighed relaxing my body into his warmth. I dreamed of nothing after that.

(Chibi: Yeah VwV)