Lost Memory: A New Love?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

((warning, ultra lazyness here motherhonkers))

~Buru's POV~

My eyes were glazed over like a screen of glass. My vission: blurry. My breath: shallow. My heart: a humming bird trapped in the cage of my ribs. A man with longish raven hair sat by my side and placed a hand on my upper back. Another man with orangeish hair shooed everyone off with the wave of his hand so we were alone, though a boy with a swirrled mask stayed put. I coughed a bit. My hand was parshly sprinkled with the mixture of blood and spit, but it was barely traceable. "Buru-than?" The maked boy asked with a tilted head. My head tilted aswell as I said," ...Who?" I wasn't sure if he was speaking to me or the man next to me. The man next to me certainly didn't look like a Buru to me. "Sh!t..." She man next to me whispered. "So you finally listened to me for once." The masked boy chuckled while crossing his arms. It was strange...it was like he had two diffrent voices. Or personalities? "I apologize...shimai." The raven haired man whispered in a vibrating voice to me. I was still so confused. The back of my head throbbed as I held it in pain. What's...happening? I thought.
 

~Tobi's POV~

"Itachi, please leave." I ordered politely with the movement of my hand. He complied, begrudgingly, with the shut of the door behind him. She sat on the bed holding her little head. I bit my lip to keep the grin from creeping up on my lips. I sat next to her and placed my hand over hers lifting her chin to match mine. As our eyes locked a flach of light shot out from my sharingan towards the center of her brain. New memories now replaced her old ones. Yes, they were lies, I admit, but I didn't care. Since when would I ever care, as long as I got the girl, it didn't matter how I won. Her face looked retarded as the process comenced. Her eyes clouded over. I closed my eyes and sat up again. She blinked at first, I bit suprised I presume. She looked over to me with a tilted head. "Buru-san, are you alright?"  I asked normaly with a masked over shade of concern. "I...suppose so. What happened? The las I remember we were heading off to bed together." I sat back down next to her, caressing her soft cheek. "You fell off the bed last night and hit your head." I answered her as her deleate fingers laid over my own on her cheek. "Oh...I see." "But you are alright now, love." I cooed sofly lifting my mask a little ways to revial my mouth. I heard her faintly giggle. "I suppose you are right." As expected entirely, her lips pressed softly against my own with her twig like arms coiling around my neck. Perfect. I thought. Now not even that blond haired brat can stop me. 

((ok i know this is honking short but it is like 7:00 in the morning where I am at the moment in time that I posted this and I have not been able to get any sleep. Next update will be longer, promise. :o)  ))