Hurting Me: What Did I Do To You?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

>>The Next Day>>

My eyes fluttered open to a brightly lit room. The bed empty and cold on the other side. "Aka?" I sat up and looked around. Looking at the clock. It was almost 9:00. "She's probably with Nicaara or something." I told myself, slipping out of the bed and stretching out the sore muscles. Followed by a loud yawn. Then walking out the door. Where I immediately bumped into someone. "Oh, excuse me." I bowed. It was the girl from before. Misty I think her name was. "Whatever." She sighed then walked off. My brow furrowed in confusion. 'Okay then.' I walked into my room and slipped into the bathroom. Stripping down and switching on the faucet. Just before I stepped inside, there were a few movements outside my door. "Idiot girl, hm." 'D-Deidara?' I thought stepping closer to the door. Looking through the side crack. He was standing in front of the window with his arms crossed. "Like I'll let her swim away like a fish in a pond, hm." His words were quiet and grumbled together. The anger in his eyes told me he had to be really upset. Quickly, I pulled on my clothes and switched off the shower faucet. Making the room lerk with a silent emptiness. "H-hello?" I whispered creaking open the door. My body was suddenly slammed back from the unbalanced force of the door against me. Making me stumble backwards then fall to my . Deidara burst in and shut the door behind him. Instead of his normal smile, it was a fit of pure anger. "You." My face paled with fear. Scotching backwards each time he took a step towards me until I finally pressed against the back wall. He grabbed the front of my shirt and hoisted me up to face level. "You stone cold ." He growled at me, slamming my back against the tile wall. "Gah!" I gasped at the electric shock of pain coursing through my spine. He moved his face closer to mine so I could feel his breath. "What does he have, huh? What does he have that I don't?" The moister in my eyes increased at the next blow against the tile wall. "Wh-what are you talking about?" The hand holding me up clasped around my throat. I wrapped my hands around his neck to try and pry it off. No luck. "You. You just leaving me behind like I was nothing. Just to move on to the next guy." His words leaked with thick venom. "N-no, that's not true." I wheezed out. I was slammed against the wall even harder. A dribble of blood leaking out from the corner of my mouth. "Then what is the truth?" His grip around my neck loosened as I sank to my knees. "Pein sent me h-here on a m-mission to seduce the prince. Aka too." He squatted and clenched my jaw in his hand. "Then why did you look so happy with him, huh?" Anger and hurt filled his blue-green like eyes. "B-because, th-that was my jo- ahh!" I cried as a hand was raced across my face at top speed. "Lies!" He hollered at me. I collapsed to my side. Blood gushed out from my broken lip. "I-It's true!" My eyes looked up and glared at him. "When I first heard about this mission, all I could think about was you! How you would react if you found out! How upset you would be. All I could think about...was you." The last part was whispered as I held my bleeding lip. He was silent. Didn't speak a word. Instead he threw me a wash cloth and headed for the door. Not even looking back. That was it. I sobbed and sobbed. Holding the cloth to my busted lip. Trying to stop the bleeding. 'I want to go home. I don't want to be here anymore! I hate it! Please, I just want to go home.' I cried and sobbed for hours at a time. An over whelming surge of emotions running through me. "I just want to go home." I whispered before my eyes drooped shut as I was slipped off into the darkness.

"....Buru."

...

...

"Buru? Are you awake?"

...

My eyes drooped open as the world around me was burry and unfocused. "She's awake." A relived voice sighed. Slowly, everything around me became crystal clear. Kind of. "Wh-what happened?" I asked trying to sit up. Micaara's hands held me down to the bed. "I came looking for you and found you in the bathroom." Micaara started. "Your lip was bleeding and there was tear streaks over your cheeks, what happened?" It was still unclear to myself. I managed to bend to a sitting position; Micaara's arm wrapped around me. Deidara's image flickered across my mind. "I-I don't know." I lied in a whisper. They looked at each other the back at me. "Where's Aka?" I asked. Nicaara's head tilted down. Face shadowed by his hair. "we haven’t seen he all day. He sent out a few of our best guards to find her." Micara whispered in my ear. His hot breath made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. "Oh...g-gomen." I whispered looking away He peered up and slapped on a happy grin, even though I could tell it was forced out. "It's ok, we'll find her soon enough. She's probably out in the town or something." he laughed off. I could still see the pain and sadness in his teal like eyes. 'She must of really plaied with his heart strings. Aka, where are you?' I thought laying down. "I should get some rest.” Ncaara was the first to leave. Micaara lingered for awhile. "Buru," I peeked over my shoulder back at him. His head was inches away from mine. "Sweet dreams." His lips came down and placed a gentle kiss on my cheek. Then leaving me alone in the room again. I rubbed my cheek with my hand as a cold feeling crawled over my skin. "I don't think I'll have one." I whispered slipping into the darkness.

//Dream//

It was cold and dark. The only sound was of my slow breath and the dripping of liquid around me. My body was curled up into a little ball. "Buru." A bright red light cascaded around me. I peered up to the blood red moon and the maroon sky with black clouds speeding across the sky. A man walked closer and closer towards me. Bright red eyes shown in the darkness. "Buru-chan! get away!" I looked behind me to a white light. A man with blond hair was behind polished gold bars was struggling to get the open. "Hurry, get away!" Slowly, I wobbled to my feet. The pase of the man with the shadowed face and red eyes quickened. I stumbled towards the bright light. The gates slowly started to open. "Hurry! Come to me!" I tried to run, but it felt like my feet were drawn to the floor I stood on. "Quiet!" The man behind me bellowed. He was running towards me now. So close. I was so close. The man with the blond hair's face was becoming clearer and clearer. He stretched his hand out towards me. I reached my hand out towards him. Our fingers just grazed each other as I was whisked back by the dark man behind me. "Noooo! Buru!" The one behind the golden bars cried. "No." I whispered, then....nothing.  

(Chibi: I personally hated this chapter. And you know you're a crappy writer when you hate your own work. So, just bare with me guys.)