Welcome Back: Did You Really Want To Save Me?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

OMG! I just remembered my pet name for Deidara! Hubby! Hahahaha!

Dandanananaaaaaaa! Chapter 6! Fantasticle! :3

.::Story Start::.

*.*.::Aka's POV::.*.*

I was lifted into the air. My chakra focust to my fist as I nailed Sakura before she could block me. Her body flew back and smashed against the wall. A trail of blood tricling down her lip. "Sakura." Chiyo called out but fell to her knees. "I'm fine, lady Chiyo." She managd to breath as I landed in front of Sasori again. Sasori's eyes burned the back of my head. She stood back up, but collapsed to her knee again. The poison in her body must be kicking in again. "This fight is meaning less to you." I whispered. My bdy was controlled closer to him. "What do you mean?" He asked. "What would you gain in defeating them? A girl and old woman puppets added to yor colection. They're meaning less." I stated. He thought for a moment then relieced his chakra strings. Chiyo and Sakura looked up to us. "this was fun Chiyo-baa, but I have a need to be elsewh-" "You're not going anywhere till you tell us what you did to Gaara." She stated getting in her fighing stance. "Your an idiot girl." I said. They seemed startled as he glared at me from the corner of his eye. "In less than five minutes you would drop dead from that poison pumping through your body. You too Chiyo-sama." She looked up at me then back down again. "She's righ Sakura. We must catch up to Naruto and the others." Sakura hoisted an arm over her sholder and leaped ou of the cave as fast as she could. As soon as they were far enough, I was pinned aganst the wall with a kunai to my throat. His lips brushed against my ear. "What did you think you were doing?" He growled. A trickle of blood leaked over the bade as I choaked out, "If I didn't come you would of been...d-dead already!" He pushed the knife more. The stinging pain of metal cutting th soft flesh made afew tears leak my eyes. But he quicklylowered th blade with a clink on the floor. Wiping off the blood with a small cloth then sealing it with taped gause. Moving back from me. "Next time," Our eyes locked as I brushed the few tears from my eye. "Just be careful." He smerked. A smerk curled up on my lips as I waltsed past him. "You so owe me one." I said leaping out of the cave with him following right after me.

~Your POV~

It was nightfall already and Aka still wasn't back yet. I could only thing the worst. Jus then afew mumbles and grunts came outside my door. "Stupid stiches, hm." It was Deidara! When did he back!? My body sprang from my bed and flew open the door. Glomping him on the floor. "Tob-...Buru?" He questioned as I sqweased tighter. "what are you doing, hm?" He askd in a nervous tone. My head shook and burrowed in his chest. "Y-your arm-m wh-whas m-missing." I stuttered with clouded eyes. He helped me to my feet, but I still clung to him. "My arms are fine, hm." he said. My gaze looked up to lock with his. "Really?" I asked losening my grip. "Yeah. It's not the first time, hm." He laughed as I giggled. My hands wiped my eyes as I let go. "Sorry. I tend to get overly dramatic at times." I laughed scratchie back of my head. his cheeks were boiling red. Mine aswell. It was silent. You know that aqward silence when you go on a blind date and you don't know what to say because you know nothing about the other person. Since it's well a blind date. And you start having weird small talk about sports or the weather. Hoping the waiter would come back or dinner to be over with. Yeah, that kind. "I guess I should get back-" "w-would you like to go flying again, hm?" He asked with his arms behind his back. My cooling face bubbled red again as I smiled and said, "Shure."

>>Later that night>>

We walked back into the cave where we saw Pein disscusing something with Sasori and Aka. His face clearly about to snap into ablitteration of anger. Sasori seemed to be deffending Aka about something "Come on. We can't be around when Pein gets like this, hm. Deidara whispered as we praticly had our back against the wall trying not to be noticed.Lucally we mad it into the hallway without suspection. (Me:Did they not notice the giant waterfall splitting in two?) But I still wondered what Pein was ranting about.

~Sasori's POV~

"What exactly was she doing with you, Sasori?" Pein asked with a cold glare. "What if she get captured on her way to assisting you?" Aka stood her ground. Not ready to lose this fight. "I already told you I wouldn't of said anything! When I chose a side I stick to it. Not flip flop between good and bad." She resorted. "Oh and who do you think is the bad side then?" My nervs were on edge from this fight dragging on. Just as she was about to speak I silinced her. "The point is that she didn't get captured and no information was leaked out. For all they know she culd of been another puppet I was useing with voice control. Alright?" Pein glanced between Aka and I. "I'll let it slide this time, but onece more and there will be no second though to the cause of your deaths. You," He turned to me. "You are on leave with no pay here untill further notice." He stated then dissapeared in a puff of smoke. We were silent. "thanks." She mumbled so that I could barely hear her. "What was that?" I asked with a smerk. "Thanks." She mumbled alittle bit louder. "Still can't hear you." She turned and glared at me. "Thanks for saving my , alright!" She hollared. My arms crossed in satisfaction. He head was tuned so I couldn't see her face. Hugging her chest. I placed a hand on her sholder as shespun around. Her cheeks were a light pink. My brow arched as if to say, "Are you ok?" "I could only imagine how much Buru is mad at me for ditching her like that." She laughed scraching the back of her head. I was quiet, removing my hand. "Well, good night. She said walking off into the hallway. Leaving me with only my thoughts. "Good night." I whispered moving towards my room after this exausting day.

(Chibi: Jeesums! I am soooooo exausted! But I will summon all, but little, energy I have and move on to the next chapter! d(>o<)b )