At The Dinner Table!: Questions risen that can't be answered?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

What the food looks like

.::Story Start::.

*:*.::Your POV::.*:*

"No way!" Aka gasped. I couldn't believe it! It was bags of our stuff! (Me: Don't you love convenient plot turns) My hands dug through the light blue bag. Pulling out clothes, electronics, some ersonal stuff. "Wow, this is awsome." I grined. She sighed gleefully and cluched her ipod. "Thank god, I don't know what I'd do without my ipod." She smiled sticking a bud in her ear. I giggled and pulled out my cat ears!. "YUSHI!" I cheared putting them on. "Oh no, not them." Aka sweatdropped. I snapped on my tail and did a pose. "Tada!" I giggled. About a hour later we searched through all our stuff. Some clothes, skech pads (mine), shoes, plushies (mostly mine), and acouple other things. We decoraited our room like back at our old house. "There, feels just like home dosn't it?" Aka sighed on her neatly made bed. I fipped on my already messy one. "Mmmmhmmm." I hummed. Suddenly, a knocking came from our door. "Who is it?" I asked pressing my ear to the wood. "Its Kiame. Open up." He stated. I swung it open. "Hi. :3" I waved. He raised an eyebrow and shifted his gaze above my head then to my hips. I realized I still had my cat ears and my tail on. "Fake." He nodded and scrached the back of his head. "Right, its time for dinner." He stated. We nodded and followed him out. He lead us back into the kitchin/dining room. Sasori, Hidan, and Tobi were already seated. "Buru-than!" Tobi waved. I started to walk over when someone else called me. "Buru-chan, come over here for a sec, hmm." Deidara called from the stove. I swiched directions and headed to Deidara. Aka casually sitting next to Sasori. I giggled and sent a small wink her way. She rolled her eyes while looking away, seacretly blushing rose red. "What is up Dei-sempai?" I laughed. "Tell me how this tastes." Then, he shoved a spoonfull of some food in my mouth. (Me:He he) It tasted incredible! "Mmm! Yummy! What is it?" I asked. "Bakudan, hmm. One of my favorites." He smiled. I my lips with my tougne. "Well, it tasts really good." With that I walked back over to the table and took my seat next to Tobi.

~Dei's POV~

What's up with me. My hands are getting all clamy and I can barely breath. I barely choaked out what I was making. When she her lips, man I could feel my heart racing. I'm probebly coming down with something. Yeah, thats it. I finished prepairing the meal and searved it at the table. Just before I was going to take my seat next to Buru, Itachi slipped in and stole my spot. I huffed and grumbled walking over and taking a seat next to Aka. It was pretty much quiet as the other members came in and started to eat. My gaze shifted up to a giggling Tobi and Buru. Tobi lifted his hand and scrached behind Buru's cat ear that I havn't noticed before. She made some purring noise from the back of much ike a cat. A large lump appeared in my throat as I swallowed it down. The blood in my face seemed to have move directly to my cheaks. My vission blurred as I was lost in thought. "Deidara." My brain switched back to reality. Aka had a brow raised at me from the corner of her eye. "What?" I asked. "You have been stairing at Buru for five minutes." She whispered in my ear. I gulped and looked around he table. Everyone continued to pay no mind me. I sighed in releif. "Thanks for telling me, hmm." I whispered continueing to eat. She pursed her lips and nodded. Continueing to eat aswell.

~Your POV~

I poaked at my peas as Deidara and Aka exchained smiles. Tobi waved a hand in front of my face. "Huh? What?" I asked. "Your fork, Buru-than." He pinted to the melting fork in my fist. I blinked afew times then shreaked in pain. The scolding hot metal making a burn wound. I in the tears as I blew on my hand. "Buru, are you ok, hmm?" Deidara asked rushing up to inspect my hand. I let out a loud hiss as he just breafly touched my hand. "Let me see." Itachi pushed Deidara out of the way as he lead my to the sink. "Hey hey hey! I can do it, hmm!" Deidara scolded pushind Itachi back and inspected my hand again. Pulling out a first aid kit, he placed some ouintment on a gause and informed me to stay still. I noded and bit my lower lip as he tended to my hand. Soon, my hand was wrapped in a badage with all pain subsided. Just a faint numbness. I grined and wrapped my arms around Deidara's neck. His head bending down ot my head level. "Thanks Dei-kun!" I smiled letting go again. "No problem, hmm." He smiled rubbing the back of his head.

~Madara/Tobi's POV~

How...how is that posible? I thought to myself looking at the melted metal on the table. Her chakra level must be....well....as powerful as mine to even effect matter by just her hand. I looked up at Pein. He nodded knowing I was thinking the same as him. My gaze shifted up to Buru. She giggled and smiled sweetly as if nothing happened to her. A smerk curled up on my lips. This is gonna' be interesting. I chuckled to myself.

~Your POV~

After dinner was over, and Tobi's hypervention attack on my hand, all of the other members left to do whatever else. Just as I was about leave the kitchin I heard the sink go on. "Deidara-san, what are you doing?" I asked. He cocked his head back and smiled sheepeshly. "Doing the dishes, hmm." He said. "Can I help?" I asked with pink bubbles on my cheaks. He fell silent for a moment then nodded. Moving to the side so I could was aswell. It was mostly silent for the time being. A few small conversations, but nt much. Like when you go to a party and you don't know anyone. You try to talk to people, but it always ends up being aquward.Yeah, something like that. After the plates were dry, put away, and the table cleared we turned back to eachother. "Well, I'll see ya' tomarow." Just as I turned he stopped me by placing a hand on my arm. "Wait." He let go and lightly flustered. "Yes?" I asked. "What do yu hink art is, hmm?" He asked. "Cha! I knew he would ask that!" My inner self cheared. "I think art is...." A smile creaped up on my cheaks. His pleading eyes, well eye, waiting for an answer. "I think art... goes boom!" I cheared simuating an explosion with my hands.

~Deidara's POV~

Boom. She thinks art is a... blast? I gulped down another lump in my throat. "See ya'!" She sang walking out the kitchin door. This is gonna be better than I expected. I chuckled to myself leaving the kitchin aswell.

~Sasori's POV~

I sat puzzled in my room. Rethinking what Aka had told me earlier.

//flash back//

I pulled Aka in anther route away from her room. Dragging her into mine. "What the? Sasori no Dana, is there something you need?" She asked me. I shut the door and locked it, not wanting to be disturbed by the others. Her aura became verry uneasy as went the click of the lock. "Relax, I wish to ask you afew quesions." I reashured her whie taking a seat at my bed. "Well, what is your quesion?" She asked taking a seat on the opposite bed. I pulled in a deep breath. (Me:Dose he have lungs?) "Who are you?" I asked. She raised a brow. "I'm Aka, the new ma-" I cut her off. "I know your hiding something, Aka. What is it?" I asked in a serner tone. Her lips curled into a small smerk. "I don't know what you're getting at Dana." She stated inosintly. (Sp?) My eyes formed a clare at her. Her smerk just deepened. "I know you now what I mean. Where are you from? How did you even get here?" I asked with patience running thin. A quiet chuckle bubbled from the back of . "Poor poor, naive Dana." She shook her head and waltsed up to me. Lifting my chin up with her finger and thumb. I wanted to kick her cear across the room fr what she did and what she was doing. But, for some reason, I didn't. moved next to my ear. I couldn't feel her breath, but I knew her lips were right against it. "That's for me to know and for you to find out." With that she let go of my chin and unocked the door. "Good night. Sweet dreams." She sang then left my room, shutting the door behind her.

//Now//

The door opened, breaking my thoughts. "Hello Dana." Deidara waved walking in and shutting the door behind him. "Hn." I hummed starting to tinker with a puppet. He flopped down on his bed with a smile slapped across his cheaks. "What are you so happy about?" I growed in annoyince. "ya' know that Buru chick, hmm?" He asked staring at the ceiling. "Yeah, so?" I stated. "She thinks art's a bang, hmm." I finched and turned to him. His smile turned into a devious grin. "That means another person acceps the TRUE meaning of art, hmm." He snickered. I rolled m eyes and urned back to my puppet. "Brat, that doesn't mean a thing." I said. He srugged and rolled to his side with his back to me. "Who knows, mabe that Aka chick think art is eternal or something. Like you, hmm." Then drifted off to sleep. I was going to ask him what he ment, but brushed it off andflicked off the light. Lying down in my own bed. But what did he mean, like me?

(Me: This took me awile, but I really like it. Sorta..... DON'T THINK ABOUT PICKLES! Haha, you're thinking abut pickes arn't you?)