New Trainers: Will Jealousy Overcome My Skills?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

LOL! Fish XD

Let me tell you that this is literally the most chapters I’ve ever written. I know I’m lazy. :3

.::Story Start::.

*.*.::Your POV::.*.*

"What!?" I exclaimed. Pein just told us that we would be starting our training. As in ninja training. "It has occurred to us that you are more useful than just simple maids. So we will be starting your training to be eligible to become a member." He explained as a large lump slipped down my throat. "When would we be starting?" Aka asked in a dry, bored voice. "Today. You will each have a separate trainer for now until your skills improve. They are waiting for you in the hallway." Madara said. With a wave of the hand, Pein let us leave as I creaked open the door. You can guess who they were. Yup, Itachi and Kisame! (Me: Hahaha! You were thinking of Deidara and Sasori weren’t you? Ha!) "Hello Itachi-san. Kisame-san." Aka and I greeted with a bow. A toothy grin curled up on Kisame's cheeks. "Ahhh, Aka-chan. You're with me kid." He said. Itachi's blank stare continued to haunt me. The red head and the blue skinned duo left. Leaving me with the Uchiha. "So, you're my trainer then?" He nodded and gestured me to follow him. We entered the large cave behind the flowing waterfall. "We will be going over basic jutsu. The shadow clone technique." He made the tiger hand sign as another Itachi proofed next to him. A grin grew on my cheeks. "Got it, boss!" I saluted making the tiger hand sign. (First two fingers on each hand against each other with the remaining fingers on the right overlapping he remaining fingers on the left. Both thumbs crossed over each other. Or something like that) 'Ok just concentrate my chakra outside of my body and...' There was a puff of some with..... a mentally retarded Buru on the floor coming from it. Loom lines clouded my eyes. "Try again." I looked u to match his eyes. "Right!" Taking back in the chakra from the deformed clone, I made the tiger sign again. 'Come on!' There was a large puff of smoke. "All right!" My clone and I cheered, successfully performing the jutsu. We practiced multiple jutsu's after that. The only one I was really excited about was taijutsu, but he said I would work on that with someone else.

>>A Few Hours Later>>

I was panting and sweating like crazy. "Oh boy." My body collapsed backwards on the rocky floor. Gasping for air. A presence hovered over me. Itachi had his hand held out to me. With a smile, I accepted it and heaved to my feet. "That's all for today." Just as he said that the waterfall split into two. Kisame walking in with a rather proud Aka. "How was your training?" She asked. "Awesome!" How about you?" She smirked and said, "I think I need more of a challenge." Loud enough for kisame to hear. "Whatever you say, toots." He brushed off with a wave of the hand. Itachi, Aka, and I followed Kisame into the hallway where Deidara was apparently waiting? "Hey Dei-kun." I smiled. He sent me a small smile then turned to Itachi. A serious face instead of his usual happy one. "I need to talk to you, hm." Was all he said as the two males entered the cave from where I just came from. "I wonder what that was all about." Aka remarked. I shrugged and rushed off to my room in desperate need of a shower.

~Deidara's POV~

As soon as Buru and Aka were far enough I glared at the Uchiha. "What is this about Deidara?" He asked. "Listen bub. If you even think about hurting Buru, I will shove my foot so far up your a$$ you'll be pulling shoe laces out of your teeth for a week, hm." I threatened. (Me: Do they even have shoe laces?) Of course his blank stare continued to mock me as he pushed my accusing finger away from him. "Why would you suspect me of doing something to her?" He asked in monotone. My anger only boiled some more. "I know the type of sick prick you are. And I know you can have people do whatever you want with your mongekayro sharingan, hm. I'm no fool." He closed his eyes for a moment. Then re-opening them with a shallow glare. “I can give you the content that I have no intentions of hurting or having relations with her.” With that he left. My anger still boiling. “Deidara-kun.”  Chirped Buru’s hyperactive voice. She poked her head out of the hallway. Can you help me make Bakudan for dinner tonight?” She asked. My temper cooled down as I grinned and followed her into the kitchen.  

(Chibi:.......Hi v(^-^) peace)