New Goals: What's happening?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

((I AM FINISHING THIS 5H17 GOD D4MN 17))

~Buru's POV~

It was so strange...It felt like I knew this man but...I didn't at the same time. My arms wrapped tighter around him but I wasn't in controll of them. A thick wet muscle forced open my lips. It made me feel sick, but wny did I return the favor? My body...I wasn't conroling it anymore. A striking thump against my scull made me pull back and wimper a bit.

"What's the matter?" The man who called me 'Love' not too long ago asked. I assume he was a lover of sourts but what was this urging need to get away from him?

"My head hurts..." I wimpered again holding it as the throbbing continued. His gloved hand laced delicately over mine. The throbbin seemed to have stopped in an instant. 

"How did you...?"

"Now that that's over with." He stood from the bed and opened a small dresser in the corner of the room. Pulling out a change of clothes seeming to be my size. He handed them to me and directed my atention to the bathroom. Telling me to cange and freshen up. Then entering the corredor and taking a left at the end of the hallway. He would be waiting for me there. I nodded and scuttled into the bathroom quickly, locking the door. 

I feel strange... My stomach is cramping. Whats happening to me? I thought. I gripped the clothes to my chest and sank to the floor. It felt like I forgot my entire life but...I still knew what was going on somehow. That man...He seems so firmiliar but...then again he isnt. After thinking about this for a moment I knew I had to play along with my surroundings and not bring attention to myself, but I still need to know what was going on. Somehow...

I changed in the clothes as slowly as I could. It was a simple red Cheongsam with a simple flower design at the bottom; nothing more, and nothing less of it. I didn't know what to do with the discarded clothes so I splased water on my face first then stuffed them under the bed; assuming they would be found by another later.

With nausia still settling in my body, I opened the door and stepped into te cold, empty corredor. A light was seen up ahead. Quickly, I strided towards it. My body and mind ready for anything that may happen. As directed I took a sharp left into the room flooded with light. It was empty. An unsettling silence ringed through my ears. I heard some footsteps come closer and closer to my current location. I pressed my back against the wall  next to the doorway as my knees began to shake. And suddenly, without warning, the footsteps stopped. 

As my teeth began to chatter I looked around the corner, nothing as there but a bunch of doors lined up allong a darkened hallway. A feeling of releaf filled me. But dropping my guard was my worst mistake. 

I tried to scream, but his pale white hand covered my mouth as his other that was an unhuman black pressed over his lips. In blunt he was big and scary. A plant like structure rested on his shoulders. His face split directly down the middle in black and white. It reminded me of the yin and yang symbol I saw many times before in my life, but I cant recal where.

"Hus now, we are not here to harm you." He spoke in a whisper. But who was this 'we' he spoke of? I nodded slowly, but still not trusting this creature fully.

"Don't trust him whatever you do." The voice came from the same erson, but It was a diffrent tone. My brow furroed in confution. New footsteps were aproaching. He held his blackened finger to his lips again as the paler lifted from off my mouth. His body seemed to sink into the floor much like he was drowning in quick sand. The green plant thing on his shoulders closed tightly and in a blink of an eye he was out of sight. 

"Buru-san." The voice made me jump, but it was only from the man before. I didn't have to be afraid as much now, but I still didn't trust either one of them completely. I gulped and stood up straid, hiding any fear I could manage. Though I could not see it behind his mask, I still could feel his smile. Another man imerged from behind him seeming to come from the shaddows. His hair was long and dark. His eyes glowed a blood red but they kept away from mine as if he didn't want to see me. He seemed so firmiliar but I'm not sure where or when I've seen him. 

"Itachi-san, you know what to do." The man named 'Itachi' nodded and grabbed my hand gently. I was lead into the back room that looked to be a kitchen area. Soon a muffled bang was heard allong with some screaming I couldn't quite make out. I turned to Itachi for an answer but he quickly looked away again. He seemed to be mumling something under his breath ever so quietly. 

"What are you going to do with me?" I asked bluntly but curiously. Fearing that this strong arua I felt could just be the beginning to my possible doom. He looked at me out of the corver of his eye, still avoiding direct eye contact with me. 

"Nothing. I am here to protect you. That's all." He stated sitting in a chair at the rather large table. "

"But from wh-ahh!" My sentence was cut off short as a tall blonde male burst into the room and latched onto me like a lost child finding his mother. 

"No. No. This can't be true, yeah!" He cried. Itchi burst into action as he struck the back of his head with great force. The blonde man sliding to his feet. He was uncotious. 

I stood frozen in fear. What was happening and who was this man that was grabing a hold of my feet? Itachi pulled the man up by his hair and hoisted him over his shoulder. 

"Wait here." He ordered. I nodded, still frozen in place. 

I sware I've seen that blonde guy before. Maybe... if I can get alone with him, he can tell me whats happening.  I felt an odd closeness to him. Though, not knowing even his name, I think, I could really trust him. Itachi returned swiftly, his eyes now glued to the floor. 

"I-Itachi-san, who was that?" I asked hoping he knew. 

"It's no one." He whispered. An almost untraceable sound of sadness slipped through his words as he turned towards the door again. A lock clicking shut was heard. I gasped and stepped back.

"What are you doing?" I questioned balling one hand into a fist. My head started to throb again. I held it with my other palm. My guard raised up high.

"Calm down. I'm not going to hurt you. Just sit down." I was still suspicious of what he might do. Though I knew he was much stronger than I, so I had to complay with his orders. I sat on the table, my fists still at the ready. 

"This may hurt s a bit..." As he mumbled strange words he slabed his four fingers and thumb into by gut, covering my mouth to muffle the scream. As quickly as he stuck me; it was over. I gasped and weased. The throbbing in my head stopped but my stomach cramped and the pain was worst but not dramaticly painful.

"What...the hell?!" I manage to sputter. Once again he was looking away from me. 

"This is our secret, understand?" He ordered with a stricked tone. I gulped and nodded. 

"Yes...I'm sorry." I bowed my head as he shook his. I needed to find out what was going on and soon. 

(Bluh)