Saving Your Life!: What would you do without me?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

XP

Crappy title....I know =_=

.::Story Start::.

*.*.::Your POV::.*.*

It's been two weeks since Deidara and Sasori left. Man it takes alog time to complete a mission. Where as on Tv, it takes like a half an hour. Aka's been really depressed lately. She knows that we can't distrupt the plot or the whole story might change. This is just a huge waste of time. I was cleaning my room...again. Aka quietly walked inside and pulled out her bag our things came in. "Pein says to pack up anything you can. We're going to the other hideout for awhile." Her voice was raspy and cold. "So that means...." She wiped her eye and nodded, puting some clothes and personals into her bag then leaving me be again. With a hevy sigh, I grabbed my bag and stuffed some clothes inside withsome personals. (ipod, sketch books, etc.) Moving out of my room to Deidara and Sasori's. The door opened with an erie creek. Dust already littered everything. Just by how the room looked you could tell who's side was who's. One looked like a tornado hit it and the other one looked like it was never touched at all. Using my instincs, I shuffled though the messy side. Pulling out some shirts, pants, other things (You know....boxars >-<), and afew blocks of clay. Shoving them all in my bag. It felt like a ton when I heaved it over my shoulder, but it didn't really bother me. Tobi was the only one in the cave waiting for me. All the other members already gone. "Shall we go?" He asked in his normal, dark voice. Not the gitty, hyperactive one. My head slowly nodded as I was hoisted on his back. Jetting out of the cave. Branches and leafes zoomed by us as I tried remembering the trail, but he was moving to fast for me to memorise. Soon we stoped in front of a large water fall on a crystal clear lake. "Uhhhmmm..." Suddenly, the waterfal split in two as he walked through them. All the official memebrs were in the back, discussing something. Aka was in the corner, looking at a small picture. Tobi let me down as we walked over to her. She quickly hid the picture in her pack, looking at me with pleading eyes. "So this is the other hideout." I said shoving my hands into my pockets. "There are 6 others scattered over the world in case of emergincies. The one we just came from was the official base." Madara whispered. Just as he said that a large statue apeared from the ground. It was the statue they used to seal the jinjuriki in. Talk about huge. The members apeared on each of the fingers. Two of them hollograms. I couldn't look at the lost arm of Deidara It just looked so inhumain. "Come on." Tobi said grabing my hand and leading us to a small hallway. But there was something strange about Aka. Her aura just seemed so plain now. We walked into a small room with a couch and table. "Stay here untill we successfully seal the junjuriki. Shouldn't be long." He said bfore leaving. It was quiet between us. "Aka, are you ok?" I asked scooting closer to her. Her eyes were blank and dull. "Aka?" Just as my hand touched her shoulder she dissapeared in a puff of smoke. 'A-a shaddow clone?' I thought. Then it hit me. She's going to try and save Sasori! 'You idiot!' I mentally hollared at her.

~Aka's POV~

I wissed through the trees. Controlling my chakra to my feet or what I thought I was doing. Every thing looked exactly the same. My frustration was boiling beond point. 'What am I doing?' I thought sitting on a branch. 'I don't have any training. I would just get in the way.' A loud explotion erupted near by. I leaped up and rushed to that direction. 'Never the less,' I saw Sasori just about to be hit by two puppets. The puppets of his parents that would bring him to his death. My feat pounded off the earth and slambed into their chests. Skidding in the opposite direction right behind Sasori. Everyone was frozen as the puppets smashed against the earth. 'I have to try.' My breath was slow and shallow. "Aka." He whispered. I staied still. "Who are you?" It was Sakura. Just before I turned, he grabbed my wrist "Don't move." My feet felt like they were glued to the earth. "It was always like you to have a trick up your sleave, wasn't it?" It was Chiyo-baa. A large lump slid down my throat as I was controled in front of him. My eyes dull. Almost puppet like. "That's right. Though this is of not my creation, but a pure essince of beauty non the less." If I wasn't attached to his chakra strings right now, I would be blushing hudreds of reds. "Now, time to die!"

(Chibi:Sorry if this was short. :3)